IGNORED

Anyone else worried?!?

Full nelson

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Fair enough! That appeared to be the implication.

I know it can be annoying when some posters on here are doom and gloom after a few defeats, but there are almost as many that are too everything in the garden is rosy and the team and management are above criticism, that is what I was trying to say not have a go at you at all. 

2 hours ago, paul_fox said:

I'm not worried about getting relegated, what I am worried about is all the money that has been wasted on players and he still can't get a starting 11 right with sticking to a 4-4-2, players out of position and generally not playing well. Is he a good motivator? Do players respect him?

We’ve got relegation material written all over us I fear.

Hopeless up front, no strength or guile in midfield, and now, a vulnerable back four. Look like a team of strangers. 

One of several who saw this coming. The final nail for me was letting Djuric go with no replacement lined up. That was idiotic.

We’re currently  a mess frankly.

Over to you Lee, your players, your tactics, your team. No more excuses. Looking for a response against Preston. Can he deliver and transform this team of lightweights into a credible championship side.  I hope so. 

Archived