IGNORED

7 points off.

pillred

41 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

7 off 2nd...7 off the drop

Admittedly, we are heading in a negative direction of travel- but there are quite a few bang average sides in this League, or sides hamstrung by financial constraints so we should be alright- if we finish mid table that's about par.

We played Walsh but it wasn't a 4-3-3 was it? Again LJ needs to improve tactically- problem is he is either too stubborn or incapable.

.....or both mate. He has done his best and it hasnt quite been enough so we need to part company amicably and get a manager in who can take us further.

12 hours ago, JBFC II said:

One small typo is slightly more understandable than being circa 4 million pounds off a transfer fee... 

Not overly relevant to the thread, but saw this quote about a certain ex-Posh player when MacAnthony was interviewed about Marriott leaving.

"The player did not want to stay, he made that very clear - he didn't go to the stage where Lee Tomlin was ripping offices up six years ago to get a move or get sent off five times, he wasn't like that but there was no way he was going to be starting the season with us in our team."

I've heard of pushing for a move, but blimey!

9 hours ago, Top Robin said:

.....or both mate. He has done his best and it hasnt quite been enough so we need to part company amicably and get a manager in who can take us further.

Maybe- then again maybe he will hit on a formula (through luck or design) like last Autumn when the injuries hit in a big way! Still time to turn it round of course.

On theme of our general results and performances- I was taking a brief look at the stats earlier incidentally, and though I don't have it for any other sides, it seems, we have hit the woodwork 11 times in the League this season- 11?! Not saying all would have resulted in goals or points, but you can't legislate for that- just 16 games too!

Archived