IGNORED

Excuse again!!!!

Langford Red

Well as he has actually said sorry and "I don’t think enough individuals played at the top of their game and I can only apologise.." are those that jumped to conclusions about excuses and that it will be the fan fault going to apologise or at least admit they were wrong? 

By the way i've seen his post match interview and it's firmly in the nothing to see or hear or nothing new and certainly nothing to suggest that he has got a clue what to do when his teams are on a run like this and that he can produce a consistent team.

His record for 2018 is abysmal, forget the history and his bullshit win record, it's all about the here and now and after such an appalling and gutless January window this year, he has managed to turn a play off team back into relegation fodder.

And looking as though he has once more wasted a shedload of money.

His failure to improve our shocking midfield is a joke, his love of Paterson an utter mystery.

6 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Well as he has actually said sorry and "I don’t think enough individuals played at the top of their game and I can only apologise.." are those that jumped to conclusions about excuses and that it will be the fan fault going to apologise or at least admit they were wrong? 

I wouldn't hold your breath. 

10 minutes ago, Pezo said:

You and he are surely joking?

"I don’t think enough individuals played at the top of their game and I can only apologise.."

Nobody played at the top of their game, not one of the 14 jokers he played during the game FFS.

If that is not a distortion of the truth/excuse then I do not know what is.

The apology should have been, "we were second best, embarrassingly beaten by a club with far less resources, who have to sell most not just a couple of their best players each season but most of them, but at least they give shit. I will ship out the serial failures in January". That's an apology.

15 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Didn’t admit or accept his shite Tactical plan or selections though or inability to get some basic energy and enthusiasm from HIS players though did he

As I predicted to the chap I go with he blamed the players in a indirect way

Hes the original waffler and ducker

The deluded still excusing him

15 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

By the way i've seen his post match interview and it's firmly in the nothing to see or hear or nothing new and certainly nothing to suggest that he has got a clue what to do when his teams are on a run like this and that he can produce a consistent team.

His record for 2018 is abysmal, forget the history and his bullshit win record, it's all about the here and now and after such an appalling and gutless January window this year, he has managed to turn a play off team back into relegation fodder.

And looking as though he has once more wasted a shedload of money.

His failure to improve our shocking midfield is a joke, his love of Paterson an utter mystery.

Spot on. The impression I got from the post match interview was one of

Well, we'll just have to hope it does get better, I can't say if it will or won't

Not something like... I know where we went wrong and i'm gonna kick some butt to get it right in the future

All a bit depressing really

Think it could finally be  the beginning of the end for LJ

Surely even SL knows when a guy's just bullshitting his way through

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

You and he are surely joking?

"I don’t think enough individuals played at the top of their game and I can only apologise.."

Nobody played at the top of their game, not one of the 14 jokers he played during the game FFS.

If that is not a distortion of the truth/excuse then I do not know what is.

The apology should have been, "we were second best, embarrassingly beaten by a club with far less resources, who have to sell most not just a couple of their best players each season but most of them, but at least they give shit. I will ship out the serial failures in January". That's an apology.

If you listen to his interview he corrects himself and says "none of the players got to the top of their game". 

You version of the apology is a little extreme and would leave us with a completely humiliated first team with no confidence and playing the youth team until the end of the season almost guaranteed to take us down. 

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Well, we'll just have to hope it does get better, I can't say if it will or won't

Not something like... I know where we went wrong and i'm gonna kick some butt to get it right in the future

Think it' could finally be  the beginning of the end for LJ

I took it as the same old bull to be honest - new players/team I will work with them to get it right.

From your post that seems to be the message you wanted but you didn't see it. 

6 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

We all know what's coming in the Leeds pre match press conference. It will be "I've picked a team I can trust" therefore alienating the rest of the players and the cycle starts again.

I feel this is an excellent point and i expect the same

2 minutes ago, Pezo said:

If you listen to his interview he corrects himself and says "none of the players got to the top of their game". 

You version of the apology is a little extreme and would leave us with a completely humiliated first team with no confidence and playing the youth team until the end of the season almost guaranteed to take us down. 

As is your last sentence.

My point is it's nothing that we haven't heard before from him, whilst we are on one of his epic non winning streaks. It's his team, his selections, his tactics, his substitutions, he said we needed winners 10 months ago and how many of those has he signed? How about then, it's my fault I ****** right up today, that would not only be honest it would take the pressure off of his pussies.

The interview was bullshit and passing the blame, he rarely takes the blame.

Problem with home form?

Yeah, it’s not enough. I’m quite pleased we’re away now for a couple of games now because sometimes when you’re away you can create that cause but when you’re at home, you can feel like the atmosphere’s edgy. We’ve lost four or five players with a song!

I’ll be honest, I put Matty Taylor on because I know they’ve got a song for him! It’s up to the players, of course, to get the fans going and we didn’t. That was part of it. We need to create an atmosphere with our intensity.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

As is your last sentence.

My point is it's nothing that we haven't heard before from him, whilst we are on one of his epic non winning streaks. It's his team, his selections, his tactics, his substitutions, he said we needed winners 10 months ago and how many of those has he signed? How about then, it's my fault I ****** right up today, that would not only be honest it would take the pressure off of his pussies.

The interview was bullshit and passing the blame, he rarely takes the blame.

I don't disagree with that as I wrote in post #39. In truth everyone seemed to **** up today and it started with him and that formation. 

3 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I don't disagree with that as I wrote in post #39. In truth everyone seemed to **** up today and it started with him and that formation. 

But he refused to accept this in his post match interview

Put it at the players (performancesj door

So who is it needs to apologise ......

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

But he refused to accept this in his post match interview

Pit it at the players performances door

So who needs to apologise 

He did apologise - I take that as an apology from him for his mistakes including the players not playing well.

If you take it a different way that's your interpretation but I think it's a little unfair. 

3 minutes ago, Pezo said:

He did apologise - I take that as an apology from him for his mistakes including the players not playing well.

If you take it a different way that's your interpretation but I think it's a little unfair. 

I’ll say again and make it crystalclear 

He was (specifically) asked if he set up wrong or regretted it but he would not accept that and put it down to poor performances

1 minute ago, Pezo said:

I take his apology as a total deflection as usual, I think that your interpretation is more than a little unfair. His apology was for the players not assuming any sort of responsibility.

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’ll say again and make it crystalclear 

He was (specifically) asked if he set up wrong or regretted it but he would not accept that and put it down to poor performances

I didn't hear that in the interview I saw. If that's the case then he is wrong. 

32 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Think it could finally be  the beginning of the end for LJ

Surely even SL knows when a guy's just bullshitting his way through

I just listened to part of his press conference, what stood out for me was him saying “we didn’t play the Bristol City way”.

Well, if anyone on here can tell me what Lee Johnson Bristol City way is, then they are a lot wiser than me, as I haven’t seen any specific way that he wants the team to play ( except for a 2 month period before last Xmas) for the last 3 years. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Just seen the highlights on Quest. Looks clearly offside.

That said, we were still atrocious today, and didn't manage a single shot on target from open play.

Got a feeling fwiw (We didn’t deserve nil today) that Johnson squared the ball (I may have seen it wrong) and Robinson had to reach back to hook it in

Despite Robinson’s apparent position in that still if Johnson did pass square and not forward , Robinson is not offside

4 hours ago, Fuber said:

He may care, and the Fans got on their backs. Doesn't make him qualified either way. Who motivates them? Manages them? Selects them.

But to blame for the fans for the formation, gameplan, tactics? With all due respect I saw this comment and just counted to ten. We can't beat Preston, Reaading, Rotherham.

With all due respect ADN - Cotts cared - and he got binned. Tinnion cared, and was utterly out of his depth.

Pathetic - utterly pathetic excuse.

It was a joke, Fuber.

20 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

It was a joke, Fuber.

Sarcasm doesn't exactly come across in writing - so I apologise. The last time I had a proper read of the forum was Swansea, when people who were 'LJ-out' were being hounded about how they were wrong. Feelings were still strong after the game today.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I can promise you it was specifically asked of him by Hoskins on RB

I have only seen the interview on Facebook. Did he specifically say it wasn't his fault; I'm interested in the wording of the question and the answer to see if I feel I can give him a chance but it doesn't sound like there is.

He was asked by Hoskins if he regretted or thought he’d got it wrong setting up 3-5-2 but he  didnt accept that

Matter of opinion for those that witnessed it I guess

He didn’t  specifically say it  ‘ wasn’t his fault ‘

He talked about players not firing , no spark , etc etc accepted they are  his players and his job to get them performing 

Archived