IGNORED

These are his players

Lack of Action Man

But he can't motivate them, for me it's as simple as that. I see LJ as potentially a good training ground coach, but he is no leader of men. As evidenced by a gutless performance on a day where we remember those whose bravery, courage and sacrifice allowed us all to be here today. 

Think I've finally lost patience, a change of MANAGER is needed.

16 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

But he can't motivate them, for me it's as simple as that. I see LJ as potentially a good training ground coach, but he is no leader of men. As evidenced by a gutless performance on a day where we remember those whose bravery, courage and sacrifice allowed us all to be here today. 

Think I've finally lost patience, a change of MANAGER is needed.

This is the biggest worry about Johnson for me, with the exception of Pack he has signed all these players. 

As a head coach / manager you must buy players to fit your style of play. The fact that he still appears to not know his best formation / 11 is a worry

OK players this is Lee " can you all please play great today please, thank you; mind I don't actually know what players are going to play today yet, except of course you Fammy and you Pato you will get a go. Thanks ever so much now off you go" " oh and don't forget, run around a lot"

Archived