IGNORED

Sheffield United

AppyDAZE

Saw the game Vs Sheff Weds on Friday

OK they didn't break their neighbours down on the night, but I was very, very impressed with the football, the tempo to their play and well, just about everything about them.

I'll be honest, I felt more than a bit of jealousy watching on. Not a huge fan of the football club (probably unfairly) but huge credit to the stuff they got going up there.

All action, exciting and entertaining football

Where are we going wrong and they going right? Without using the two words beginning with L and J please

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Saw the game Vs Sheff Weds on Friday

OK they didn't break their neighbours down on the night, but I was very, very impressed with the football, the tempo to their play and well, just about everything about them.

I'll be honest, I felt more than a bit of jealousy watching on. Not a huge fan of the football club (probably unfairly) but huge credit to the stuff they got going up there.

All action, exciting and entertaining football

Where are we going wrong and they going right? Without using the two words beginning with L and J please

Still think that what I’ve seen of them live and on box they are as good as anyone I’ve seen this season

Organised , have a system which all the players know and play to

Dynamic, energetic

Have a plan for throws free kicks , and in general play

All composed on peanuts compared to us

And they only got promoted 14 months agai  

I thought they were outstanding and a joy to watch. Ran out of steam second half but that is the type of football I want to watch. I want to be excited, I want to look forward to seeing us play an attacking entertaining style of football not the one dimensional and predictable fare served up over the last couple of years

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Still think that what I’ve seen of them live and on box they are as good as anyone I’ve seen this season

Organised , have a system which all the players know and play to

Dynamic, energetic

Have a plan for throws free kicks , and in general play

All composed on peanuts compared to us

And they only got promoted 14 months agai  

God knows how Wednesday hung on in the 1st half. United bombarded the carp out of them. it was so impressive.

I was getting out of breathe just watching !

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

God knows how Wednesday hung on in the 1st half. United bombarded the carp out of them. it was so impressive.

Thought they’ve had some bad luck each time I’ve seen them

Love their energy and the fact all the players know what their meant to do as do their replacements

Light years away from us atm

Archived