IGNORED

Here they are

AppyDAZE

19 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Youd sack a bloke for midtable boredom and replace him with another bloke last sacked for the same thing? ?

Really? he did a pretty damn good job considering a serious lack of funds, guy deserves credit for finishing midtable (7th, 16th then 12th) with a bottom 6 budget.  Better record than we have managed over 3 seasons with less funds available.

22 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

You can stick your arrogant 'you havent bothered to check McCarthy's' stats comments.

I would rather keep LJ than replace with someone from the same old conveyor belt, difficult to understand?

LJs average tenure is 2 years. McCarthy is on the 'same old conveyer belt' despite managing 4 years on average per job over be last 20 years? 2 promotions and 2 play offs (?) at 4 clubs in that period? That's off the top of my head.

To be honest, you evidently have not done your research Cider.

4 minutes ago, Bristol is red said:

Really? he did a pretty damn good job considering a serious lack of funds, guy deserves credit for finishing midtable (7th, 16th then 12th) with a bottom 6 budget.  Better record than we have managed over 3 seasons with less funds available.

This.

In the time MMc was at the tractor boys, we spent £33m according to some Sources ie. Transfermarkt.

Not the best source, but that excludes the likely signing on fees and future instalments.

3 minutes ago, Fuber said:

LJs average tenure is 2 years. McCarthy is on the 'same old conveyer belt' despite managing 4 years on average per job over be last 20 years? 2 promotions and 2 play offs (?) at 4 clubs in that period? That's off the top of my head.

To be honest, you evidently have not done your research Cider.

I bet every journey man manager would love micks record .

5 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

If we were to change LJ for the heinous crime of mid table boredom then please, the answer isnt the likes of McDermott, McCarthy or any other bog standard Champ man

Form and performances are more at issue, rather than league position.

McCarthy would imo, be a safe bet. Would trust him the most to make best use of our budget.

Moyes being a 'name' would make it easier attracting players.

Steve Bruce could he work on a much smaller budget than he's used too?

McDermott is the only other one I'd possibly like to see but least favourite out of the 4 and most unsure of.

Still all if's and buts while LJ is still manager though.

3 hours ago, glen humphries said:

Steve Clark.

That is a fantastic shout - he is working miracles at Kilmarnock with very very little money, yes a much lower level league but nevertheless doing a great job.

He also has contacts at big clubs down here and is well respected!

Hang on ..............sorry, there isn't and won't be a vacancy.......

Archived