IGNORED

How times have changed

hoxton casual

"In January this year he was singled out as a false note again after another rickety show in the Carabao Cup semi-final."

in an article of the great form of John Stone looking back on his last dip in form. Who was the other team I think.

full article 

Rock solid John Stones shows quiet magnificence for Manchester City

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/nov/12/rock-solid-john-stones-quiet-magnificence-manchester-city?

1 hour ago, hoxton casual said:

"In January this year he was singled out as a false note again after another rickety show in the Carabao Cup semi-final."

in an article of the great form of John Stone looking back on his last dip in form. Who was the other team I think.

full article 

Rock solid John Stones shows quiet magnificence for Manchester City

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/nov/12/rock-solid-john-stones-quiet-magnificence-manchester-city?

We could be talking about Webster here, similar type of player .

Although if Man City are going to transfer list the Mahogany dresser ...

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

We could be talking about Webster here, similar type of player .

Although if Man City are going to transfer list the Mahogany dresser ...

Great to see that you can still recognise class in a struggling team. I think Webster will survive any changes...

26 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

Great to see that you can still recognise class in a struggling team. I think Webster will survive any changes...

I honestly believe that we have some fantastic talented players at the club , this is what makes our current situation since the beginning of 2018 so frustrating. 

I firmly believe that we need to say goodbye to LJ as , although he talks a good game , the niggle I have is that there is something  missing in his makeup that means that we won't progress. 

Archived