IGNORED

Johnson says we were the better team for the majority of the match!

Moth3at3r

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Message just in from Elland Road these were found in the opposition dug out , if the owner wants to reclaim them call the stadium lost property office .

IMG_0468.JPG

Didn't know John Lennon was managing us now.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

John Lennon

Blimey they’ve been there a few years 

Beat me to it haha.

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Just rung Leeds to see if it was true about the gloves 

It is , and not only that they have quite a collection of items gathering

818E44A0-2C39-4335-BE47-591810A44519.jpeg

54FF88D0-D133-42CA-B378-44E2E6E40F4E.jpeg

Just as well we've all (mostly) got a sense of humour following this club!!

I’m not sure if it’s an arm around the shoulder as the rollickings haven’t worked or we are having a Tinnion moment? I always remember him being under pressure and listening to him on the 20 man show on the evening before THAT match. He was repeating himself over and over and I thought he was having some kind of break down, almost chanting that he was ‘working hard to get it right’ it was car crash radio. Not sure if we are here yet with LJ, he’s clever and hiding a lot I think but the two situations can’t be too different?

On 25/11/2018 at 01:16, Olé said:

I've had my fill of LJ this past month or so but anyone piling in to support the Leeds view of this (let alone their official Twitter feed's embarrassing clowning of LJ) is seriously off mark. Lucky was the wrong word by LJ when you are talking about the impact of a red card, but his overall point was spot on and often that is lost when you are in his position.

I have no agenda to support LJ after what I have said of him the prior two games to today - ie shambles - but I cannot abide people allowing Leeds to pretend this was a walkover and acting as if amplifying the result lets them bury the performance. The social media response to LJ's comments are as predictable as they are inane. Do Leeds really think they beat us easily?

Nope. They were shite. We didn't create much but we looked to get the ball into forward positions far more frequently than they did and had far more willing runners. At half time I honestly thought at worst we had a 50/50 chance. That was based on the football itself. Polite request for more people to use that as their barometer.

We had a debutant 20 year old Goalkeeper (Already mentioned)

We had a debutant 20 year old Central Defender (not mentioned)

We were shite because we didn't have to be any better.

Ipswich were the worst side to play us this season, but we had a stronger side out against them, you genuinely were close in performance to them.

The side we had out Saturday was by far the weakest we have had this season and well, officially one shot on target from you is terrible.

Professional footballers, did they not think..... 2 Youngsters, DEBUTANTS in KEY positions, lets bombard them. So naive.

We've changed tact this season from bombing out of the blocks to containing then pressing in the final 30 (due to injuries). I feel we would have cranked it up toward the end and won anyway.

In the 2-2 draw last year I thought you were decent, the crowd got us the draw in the second half.

This season...wow. It is like after a few years LJ still doesn't even know his players or best formation or first 11, clueless. 

1 hour ago, SPAZZA said:

Ipswich were the worst side to play us this season, but we had a stronger side out against them, you genuinely were close in performance to them.

The side we had out Saturday was by far the weakest we have had this season and well, officially one shot on target from you is terrible.

Professional footballers, did they not think..... 2 Youngsters, DEBUTANTS in KEY positions, lets bombard them. So naive.

We've changed tact this season from bombing out of the blocks to containing then pressing in the final 30 (due to injuries). I feel we would have cranked it up toward the end and won anyway.

In the 2-2 draw last year I thought you were decent, the crowd got us the draw in the second half.

This season...wow. It is like after a few years LJ still doesn't even know his players or best formation or first 11, clueless. 

Hate to say it but a Leeds fan has made one of the best assessments I've seen.

3 hours ago, SPAZZA said:

Ouch

Ouch!

Ouch!

Ouch!!

Ouch (etc, etc)

Archived