IGNORED

Red button option for next two games v Ipswich and Millwall?

Never to the dark side

Most of have the chance to see us perform live at home

away match's are a bit more expensive

So with the next two games on the red button

and for those not going to Ipswich and possibly Millwall

You can watch the game in the comfort of your own homes/venues

See the rest of you hoardes on Wednesday night at Ipswich 

Just bumped into a City fan friend, and a regular at Ashton Gate, after brief discussion regarding our current form, I asked him if he was going to the Millwall game. 

I think I'll give that one as miss, he said, and added that he has the luxury of not having a season ticket! ?

Lucky sod, I thought.

I can see the actual bums on seats v Millwall being dreadful. Sunday lunchtime, on the red button, three weeks before Christmas, neither side tearing things up. I can`t see too many Millwall bothering either TBH if you can sit in the warm in your local and watch it.

I must admit I`m thinking long and hard about whether I do my usual 250 mile round trip for it since it`s my busy weekend of the month with invoicing and VAT to do. I`ll probably leave it until after Ipswich to decide but at the moment I`m about 60/40 in favour of not going.

1 hour ago, Robin Wood said:

6 of us season ticket holders have decided to give next Sunday a miss, unless there is a change of manager the football we play is absolutely dire

I’m really trying to think hard about why I should go next Sunday - other than being a City fan....when we were at our lowest ebb and dear old Terry Cooper was at the helm, it was a no brainer......I went to every game because our boys needed us to be right behind them....they earned naff all and we were struggling.....it’s totally different now....we’ve got players on around £1m a year playing for a multi billionaire owner....and it’s dreadful .....no entertainment, no atmosphere, just a flat horrid few hours....it’s very sad...

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’m really trying to think hard about why I should go next Sunday - other than being a City fan....when we were at our lowest ebb and dear old Terry Cooper was at the helm, it was a no brainer......I went to every game because our boys needed us to be right behind them....they earned naff all and we were struggling.....it’s totally different now....we’ve got players on around £1m a year playing for a multi billionaire owner....and it’s dreadful .....no entertainment, no atmosphere, just a flat horrid few hours....it’s very sad...

No entertainment being the biggest problem got the feeling its only going to get worse

I have only missed 5 games all season and am going out Saturday night for a drink or two. I certainly won't be making any effort to go Sunday and have already gave my ticket away. The football at the moment is just not entertaining, along with the parking issues, the red button (and a hangover) it is just too easy to not bother. 

I hope I miss a 5-0 win (to us) and the turning point of our season but just have a feeling I won't.

Next 2 games - Ipswich haven't won at home this season, and Millwall who haven't won away this season....... Make of that what you will.....

39 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I’d image that the people who find our football dire have only turned up for 3 of the last 10 seasons then, considering where we are currently compared to where we have been...

Been watching for over 30 years, the football is dire and boring, I’ve sat through some shit over the years , this is absolutely dire

51 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So because the players are Rich they don’t need support 

Not sure i follow that logic...

2 minutes ago, Rob k said:

So because the players are Rich they don’t need support 

Not sure i follow that logic...

That’s a good challenge RK - but when the guys on peanuts were playing for our club they ran their asses off, it was so obvious they cared as much as Terry Cooper did....they reflected the work ethic of their manager....can you say all our players are putting in max effort right now? Have you watched Fammy closely?!

Just now, glen humphries said:

Bullshit mate , if it’s dire it’s dire , are saying there’s levels of dire .

So you're saying this is worse than the period between 2010-14, and then up until Johnson took over in 15/16?

That was a hell of a lot more dire than this

Are you related to lj, serious question 

Just because I don't put 100% blame on the coach for the players putting in lacklustre performances I'm now related to him? 

OTIB at its finest that

So you are saying there’s levels of direness  , ffs

When did I say that? 

It may not be great currently, but as you'll agree its much better than those years

2 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

You just don’t seem to like any criticism of lj , saying with been shit before, does not mean everything is ok now , because we’re not quite as shit

Again, not the case at all.... 

I've openly criticised LJ before, and, for how he's progressed us, we've now stalled and I think the time is right for someone else. 

However, we've been through worse than this, and blaming him completely for our last couple of performances just smacks of having a personal vendetta imo

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Again, not the case at all.... 

I've openly criticised LJ before, and, for how he's progressed us, we've now stalled and I think the time is right for someone else. 

However, we've been through worse than this, and blaming him completely for our last couple of performances just smacks of having a personal vendetta imo

Who else do you blame???

Archived