IGNORED

I called it pre season.

Ashtonwurzel

46 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Well, over 60%if teams who change their manager end up being worse off that season so it's no surprise Brentford are struggling 

One of the biggest reasons that SL, rightly, won’t make any hasty decisions regarding LJ, during bad form, when’s it’s proven that he’s also capable of producing spells of good form. 

How long his patience will last is another question and failure to pick up points during the next 2 games will surely be severely testing his limits. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

One of the biggest reasons that SL, rightly, won’t make any hasty decisions regarding LJ, during bad form, when’s it’s proven that he’s also capable of producing spells of good form. 

How long his patience will last is another question and failure to pick up points during the next 2 games will surely be severely testing his limits. 

Not doing Villa too bad! 2 sides to every coin

2 hours ago, BessexRED said:

Because he’s shit?

He’s not shit

I don’t get the fascination with Sawyers amongst our fan base, he’s bang average

He’s got better in one sentence - shit to bang average!!!! ? ?

and our fans would absolutely hate his laid back, calm approach.

Tend to agree.  He’s playing in a team where he fits their style.  Would he fit here, assuming we even have style!!  I don’t think he’d be the answer  

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He’s no different to Paterson other than he’s just big, black and has dreadlocks so people notice him when he’s playing against us.

Sawyers returns are shit at this level and it just confuses me that people harp on about him, I wouldn’t have him here.

15 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

He’s no different to Paterson other than he’s just big, black and has dreadlocks so people notice him when he’s playing against us.

Sawyers returns are shit at this level and it just confuses me that people harp on about him, I wouldn’t have him here.

Tend to agree mate. 

2 hours ago, BessexRED said:

******* hilarious, hahaha, and spot on.

Archived