IGNORED

A Millwall fan's view

old_eastender

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

The music is fine over the PA system, it’s the verbal stuff that’s inaudible but I’m not going to complain about it any longer after MKelly spoke at Senior Reds and explained (eventually.......:cool2:) what the difficulties are and that it won’t be sorted anytime soon.

I got the impression that it’s a financial issue.

More of a competency issue, I think, evil twin.

I was at the 21,000-seater home of the Portland Timbers recently, and every word on the PA came across with crystal clarity.

oh well  O_E you and your Millwall mate must be a barrel of laughs with those kind of positive attitudes! With your sad 3rd para it almost appears you want to see us lose tomorrow? I hope that isnt the case but you do hear some people coming out of AG after a defeat saying "I told you, we got to get of the manager" (of course those comments are 99% of the time total nonsense but they DO exist) which begs the question if some fans would rather have their comments proved right than to see us get 3 points. Really strange world and nout stranger than folks

10 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

oh well  O_E you and your Millwall mate must be a barrel of laughs with those kind of positive attitudes! With your sad 3rd para it almost appears you want to see us lose tomorrow? I hope that isnt the case but you do hear some people coming out of AG after a defeat saying "I told you, we got to get of the manager" (of course those comments are 99% of the time total nonsense but they DO exist) which begs the question if some fans would rather have their comments proved right than to see us get 3 points. Really strange world and nout stranger than folks

Really :facepalm: just because some fans don't share your views does not make them any worse fans than you. We all want whats best for this our club its just we don't all agree what that is.

Must we continue with this personal abuse just because we have different views? we wouldn't be on here if we didn't care, we are all City fans just expressing our views :dunno:

if you're right, i'm delighted but thats not what most forum readers (present and now departed) feel. If you talk about personal abuse you havent read most of the posts after a defeat where the head coach is derided and even abused - yes by 'fans' you claim want the best for the club. Lets watch those you know as well i do, comment after our next win. Maybe they wont bother to post? Again i do hope you are correct and I'm wrong in the earlier comments

10 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

Really :facepalm: just because some fans don't share your views does not make them any worse fans than you. We all want whats best for this our club its just we don't all agree what that is.

Must we continue with this personal abuse just because we have different views? we wouldn't be on here if we didn't care, we are all City fans just expressing our views :dunno:

You always hurt the ones you love.

I'm expecting a tough game tomorrow. They will be well-organised and determined, and I'm not convinced we'll have the quality to break them down, especially if our build-up play is too slow. We'll also have to make sure we match their work-rate - in the game at their place last season their players had much more desire than ours. Being at home tomorrow of course makes a difference, but I hope our players are prepared to battle.

15 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Sorry Hampshire Red I've seen all but 3 games this season and any 'positive attitude' has been well and truly drained by the dross under LJ.

To be clear I would love it if my Millwall supporting colleague is right and we win 2 or 3 nil. 

I'd love it if LJ could actually learn lessons and apply them like how well Kelly & Elliasson played on the left flank together in the 2nd half at Ipswich and that Wiemann, who was moved to the right flank in 2nd half, is not going to "do a Bobby Reid" and come good playing as a central striker. I'd throw in either play Pato as a no.10, or don't play him at all. Sadly I have no faith left LJ will though.

Anyway lets hope Millwall are more sh1t than we are, as that will be 3 more pts towards the magic 50 number!

Archived