IGNORED

Maybe my expectations have lowered....

Cider red

But I thought we played relatively well today, just unlucky in front of goal. The whole defence switched off bar kelly for the goal. I see the knives are out for Johnson again; and looking at the bigger picture I get why; but he can't really be blamed today; we played an attacking side that dominated. Kelly and Eliason were both superb today; Brownhill too. 

14 minutes ago, Cider red said:

But I thought we played relatively well today, just unlucky in front of goal. The whole defence switched off bar kelly for the goal. I see the knives are out for Johnson again; and looking at the bigger picture I get why; but he can't really be blamed today; we played an attacking side that dominated. Kelly and Eliason were both superb today; Brownhill too. 

We played .....

with one up front.......

against the worst side I’ve seen all season , and who had 2 points away from home before today ........

19 minutes ago, Cider red said:

Likewise, although I'm not sure it was bad luck in front of goal, more our lack of any real threat. We were poor in the box, and have been too often this season.

22 minutes ago, Cider red said:

The men in white coats are coming for you.

We played well until we scored. However they haven’t won away since April so they aren’t up to much. The most worrying thing was how we didn’t push on but just retreated back thinking we’d hang on probably. It could easily have been a 90 minute performance for once but it wasn’t and that’s is not good enough. 

Archived