IGNORED

The January Window

BobBobSuperBob

13 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

"Because you see that we ain't a million miles off. Because as you see we're not far off being pretty good. And sometimes it's that man that can make the difference," said Johnson, who also confirmed that Taylor recently became a father again.

Yes time to call in that Wizard?

If we are looking like picking up enough points to stay away from trouble by the end of the window, I'd be keeping my powder dry for the summer.

9 league games between now and end of window...might gauge whether we become comfortable or desperate.  Need to improve home form though.

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

If we are looking like picking up enough points to stay away from trouble by the end of the window, I'd be keeping my powder dry for the summer.

9 league games between now and end of window...might gauge whether we become comfortable or desperate.  Need to improve home form though.

A few have said he same

I can see the absolute sense in this 

( Depending On how safe you feel about us this season) 

Nothing will happen transfer wise in January unless key players get injured between now and Christmas the squad is massive with call back options on players out on loan and we're miles away from where we we're from this time last year and we all seen the circus arrive so what makes you think santa will put his hand in his pocket this year??? Not only that LJ stated he was happy with the players he's got so there's your answer so don't get your hopes up it'll be like pulling a cracker with no gift inside..... 

8 hours ago, Allwaysred said:

Nothing will happen transfer wise in January unless key players get injured between now and Christmas the squad is massive with call back options on players out on loan and we're miles away from where we we're from this time last year and we all seen the circus arrive so what makes you think santa will put his hand in his pocket this year??? Not only that LJ stated he was happy with the players he's got so there's your answer so don't get your hopes up it'll be like pulling a cracker with no gift inside..... 

I've pulled many a cracker in my time and I was the gift inside . 

:whistle2:

19 hours ago, Davefevs said:

19 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Depending On how safe you feel about us this season

It all comes down to just how sure SL is that Johnson is THE man. I've said before 'back him or sack him' . A little simplistic but I think he needs to show his colours. 9 games is a long time and I think there could be 3/4  scenarios .
Really bad 9 games LJ goes and some money is made available for the new man, probably before the end of the window.
Bad 9 games and he can risk we stay up, spend no money and save it for a new man in the summer.
Average 9 games , spend what little we raise and trust we stay up to spend in the summer, with new man or LJ.
Good 9 games, we spend any we raise and we're stuck with LJ.

It is strange, ant other club , at any time , and you would know that the manager is walking a tightrope. With City and Lansdown ,who knows how bad we have to be to have a change at the top.

4 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Strikers are such bad value for money in January. Cardiff paid 6 million for Madine!!! 

I actually think he’d be a good signing, but not at that price!

Is a loan deal for him unlikely? 

That’s true actually. Overseas could be the cheaper option 

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Strikers are such bad value for money in January. Cardiff paid 6 million for Madine!!! 

I actually think he’d be a good signing, but not at that price!

Is a loan deal for him unlikely? 

If you want a striker to play balls into chin-down and build your attacks from you could do a lot worse. 

I think people mistake Fam as a target man because he is big. That is not his strength.

Archived