IGNORED

Rate The Performance - #1: Millwall (H)

The Original OTIB

6/10 - we played some decent football 1st half without quite finishing the moves off, second half they were more in the game but we should still have won, not as bad as many on here are saying (probably a lot of opinions based on the radio commentary rather than attending the match), typical performance from a mid-table team.

18 hours ago, Neo said:

Atmosphere - 2

Entertainment - 2

Performance - 4

I love football but happened to end up at the rugby Saturday where the marks would be 7 - 8 - 8 respectively.

Never thought I would enjoy a rugby game overall package more than City - times are bad !!

And Yes...........for all the happy clapping LJ supporters.........that says it all.    If we were a West End Musical [Farce?], and I know that's a trite analogy,  we would be closed down, due to a lack of interest, entertainment ﹠value for money?

On 03/12/2018 at 17:00, When the river runs said:

I thought we dominated the whole match, should have put a beating on them. Poor finishing and effort to finish.

Fammy for a big lump he doesnt put himself about enough even with his Mr T haircut. Like another poster said Djuric would have had many opportunities yesterday and could have grabbed himself a hatrick if he was still here

Djuric could win balls in the air when challenged by an opposition player.....Diedhiou can’t - got rid of the wrong one....

Archived