IGNORED

Not one player in the top 50

foghornred

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I’m sure that’s a ‘tough in cheek’ remark Bob......MA is the negotiator at the club. He tries to agree deals with players that LJ has told him to meet their agents.

He is coincidentally or not the common denominator of poor recruitment pre-SOD/Cotterill.

There is some right shit here sometimes, remember when Webster came here? In his first interview he told us how happy he was to be here and how he liked to get forward, until the last couple of games that was a pipe dream as he was only rarely able to get forward due to the formation we played, fits in with LJ’s love of playing players out of position, he brought some quality to us at last, not enough yet,  but that should come if he can continue!

Weiman also getting loads of stick, it’s his fault he’s playing out of position, it’s his fault FM is misfiring, it’s his fault he’s not adding to his tally of 4 

What needs to change to stop the rot? 

1. LJ leaves

2. Paterson, the missing link, he’s been better but too much an LJ style player and avoider of getting stuck in! He could be fantastic - but needs to take a trip up the yellow brick road with Dorothy and get some courage!

3. Frankie will soon be back and that will have nothing to do with fitness or ability, defensive confidence will disappear straight away, along with a spike in goals conceded - Frankie being injured is the only reason we are still mid table - look at the ratios from last season, Frankie managed to change our trajectory almost singlehanded, goals conceded rocketed when he made his returns from injury, great personality but terrible reactions and positioning, last season LJ had some excuses but they are gone now both of Frankies “understudies” have proved their worth!

With our current leadership we are going nowhere. Survival is going to be hard going come season end and once again the supporters will be required to fork up even more for their tickets - time for the supporters to unite and force change!

27 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Nah, I feel its time for Johnson to go. 

What I can't stand is certain induviduals trying to get one over others who have a different opinion over Johnson, no need for it really

Nobody cares about your self righteous opinion mate, it was a tongue and cheek comment. This forum is full of them 

20 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Nobody cares about your self righteous opinion mate, it was a tongue and cheek comment. This forum is full of them 

Nothing self righteous about it. 

And tongue in cheek? From one of the loudest Johnson out advocates on here? I'm not so sure... 

Archived