IGNORED

Liverpool or Man Utd?

TBW

Liverpool or Man Utd?  

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Off topic but just the thread title 'Liverpool or Man Utd?' took me back several decades (too many) to the school yard playgrounds when the virtually daily question forever being demanded used to be...…

CITY or ROVERS ?  …  RED or BLUE ? …  Napoleon Solo or Illya Kuryakin?  …  U.N.C.L.E or THRUSH?  ….:laugh: kids eh?

..anyway Liverpool or Man Utd? …. that's like saying The Beatles or The Stones …. equally brilliant! 

5 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Off topic but just the thread title 'Liverpool or Man Utd?' took me back several decades (too many) to the school yard playgrounds when the virtually daily question forever being demanded used to be...…

CITY or ROVERS ?  …  RED or BLUE ? …  Napoleon Solo or Illya Kuryakin?  …  U.N.C.L.E or THRUSH?  ….:laugh: kids eh?

..anyway Liverpool or Man Utd? …. that's like saying The Beatles or The Stones …. equally brilliant! 

Paula Wilcox or Sally Thomsett?

On 06/12/2018 at 18:41, Keepers Ball said:

The liverpool match

Reason One. That Liverpool side was better than last seasons Manchester United

Reason Two. Liverpool played the first team. Man U didnt

Reason three. As much as i loved the players back then last seasons City players on the whole were better

Hey? United didn’t exactly play a weak team. 90m worth of World Cup winning Pogba for one.

united for me as I was there, and the plaudits etc that surrounded it were great. 

For me it was the Liverpool game, plenty of teams have beaten United in recent years, it was a much bigger win back then for us IMO. I'd also add that our cup run was probably the final nail in the coffin for Bryan, Reid and Flint as it proved they could play at a higher level.

Archived