IGNORED

Help with Bristol Sport order?

Spike

Hey all, on Thursday (6th) I had a lovely surprise as my cousin has ordered me a home shirt as a surprise for helping him with his business. I was very happy that he'd been so kind but in trying on the shirt I think he's not realised how much timber I have and ordered me a 2xl when I'm a 3xl in the Bristol City wear sizes. I already have a home shirt too so I figured I would call the shop and see if I could return it for an away shirt in a 3xl, unfortunately after two days of calling the phone number on the enclosed sheet, e-mailing the address on it and even messaging Bristol Sport on twitter (Mrs did this) none of these have responded. 

Usually at this point I would have thought sod it and gone to the store myself, only I live in Cardiff and just can't do this so I'm left with a shirt that doesn't fit me and I already own, I cannot return it for a refund because it was not bought by myself and so I am wondering what I have to do to be able to speak to someone about sorting this out. Has anyone else had any issues getting through to the shop? Is there a better time to call when they may answer? If anyone can guide me in the right direction that would be great.

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

Hey all, on Thursday (6th) I had a lovely surprise as my cousin has ordered me a home shirt as a surprise for helping him with his business. I was very happy that he'd been so kind but in trying on the shirt I think he's not realised how much timber I have and ordered me a 2xl when I'm a 3xl in the Bristol City wear sizes. I already have a home shirt too so I figured I would call the shop and see if I could return it for an away shirt in a 3xl, unfortunately after two days of calling the phone number on the enclosed sheet, e-mailing the address on it and even messaging Bristol Sport on twitter (Mrs did this) none of these have responded. 

Usually at this point I would have thought sod it and gone to the store myself, only I live in Cardiff and just can't do this so I'm left with a shirt that doesn't fit me and I already own, I cannot return it for a refund because it was not bought by myself and so I am wondering what I have to do to be able to speak to someone about sorting this out. Has anyone else had any issues getting through to the shop? Is there a better time to call when they may answer? If anyone can guide me in the right direction that would be great.

Same thing happened with me last Christmas with the Purple & Lime top I got an XL but needed XXL after it arrived (Fat bastard) They was brilliant over the phone with me and sent me a new one straight away.. Really surprised to hear this i'd just keep bugging them! 

Just now, iamalagerdrinker said:

Same thing happened with me last Christmas with the Purple & Lime top I got an XL but needed XXL after it arrived (Fat bastard) They was brilliant over the phone with me and sent me a new one straight away.. Really surprised to hear this i'd just keep bugging them! 

I've been calling for the best part of two days, I just can't get through. Times says 9am-5pm so been calling between those times but getting nowhere >.<

Archived