IGNORED

Home form vs away form

Brann-red

Haven’t seen this shared anywhere else however one really obvious factor I’d not picked up on was the fact our home form is at relegation level whilst our away form is up there with the rest of the league - in fact we’ve won the same volume of games as other teams above us .. see link 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/championship/table.html

I’d not appreciated how different the two were . 

18 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Odd.

They've changed the rules and 20th gets relegated?

Interesting 'fact' that is.

Blimey - I think the gist of what I was trying to say is there . 

I was merely highlighting something that I thought a forum is designed for , which was to share info. 

5 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

Blimey - I think the gist of what I was trying to say is there . 

I was merely highlighting something that I thought a forum is designed for , which was to share info. 

Indeed the point you were making is clear and is quite interesting data in its self, why you felt the need to embellish it with untruths I don't know.

8 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Better beat Norwich next week to make it look a bit more level then...

But seriously it has been a real issue this season. If you are away side, just come and defend and hit us on break. We don't open teams up much from open play and its something LJ must resolve quickly.

Think we really need to grind our way to the January transfer window and just 'bare with' till we get there, I've little hope of us improving till then and hope SL does something out of the norm and spends £££ on improving our attack.  

We may have to sell first in order to buy though I'd think.  It's a shame though, we're 3-4 players from a decent team.

If SL is happy with mid-table I can't see him willing to spend much.

I think this is what’s frustrating most fans, we setup at home like an away team. One up front and trying to keep it tight. This works well away buts very frustrating at home leading to a poor atmosphere and giving the away team confidence to attack. We need to play more open attacking football at home and make the away team worry about us rather than the other way around. Look at the PNE game as an example, we were playing a team with an awful away record so instead of attacking them we worried what they were going to do and tried to match their formation? 

Archived