IGNORED

Championship 5 a side team (From Twitter)

Lrrr

I confess to not really knowing players from other teams so won’t give you a side but (and granted this is just meant to be a bit of fun and not too serious before I say this) :- 

But there is no over head height in 5 a side and Tammy is not a total natural finisher.

Dwight Gayle up front for me !!

4 hours ago, Neo said:

I confess to not really knowing players from other teams so won’t give you a side but (and granted this is just meant to be a bit of fun and not too serious before I say this) :- 

But there is no over head height in 5 a side and Tammy is not a total natural finisher.

Dwight Gayle up front for me !!

Not convinced you need a defender either. Just some little midfielder that get around. Korey Smith I reckon would be real good at 5 a side. 

Butland

Mount

Grealish

Pearson

Roofe

17 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Me and my mates used to pick five a side teams many moons ago....I think our preferred one was:

Chris Waddle

Paul Gascoigne

David Ginola

Dennis Bergkamp 

Glenn Hoddle

.....no keeper or hatchet man....they weren’t needed as the other team wouldn’t see much of the ball....

I would swap Waddle for Lineker - you got so many ballers there you need that 5 yard burst and finish (I accept they can all finish but Lineker would hit double figures every game with that supply)

Just now, Neo said:

I would swap Wadflr for Lineker - you got so many ballers there you need that 5 yard burst and finish (I accept they can all finish but but Lineker would hit double figures every game with that supply)

I do remember we debated back then whether Lineker or Beardsley may improve it in place of an ageing Hoddle...

4 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Not convinced you need a defender either. Just some little midfielder that get around. Korey Smith I reckon would be real good at 5 a side. 

Butland

Mount

Grealish

Pearson

Roofe

I chose Webster as a defender partly because of how comfortable on the ball

Archived