IGNORED

If you are planning to go to Stoke (Merged)

phantom

On 25/12/2018 at 14:05, Red Right Hand said:

Even the people that live there never intended to go there.

I used to live in Stoke's dirty, simpleton little brother, Crewe. I kind of ended up there by accident....a troubling experience.

On 25/12/2018 at 16:38, REDOXO said:

So would Beryl! 

She'd have written an indignant letter.:whistle:

Hi all 

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. 

This was confirmed by supporter services on the 19th December that collections for Stoke can be made tomorrow, this was communicated earlier on this thread when it was confirmed. I have asked for the website to be updated too. 

I spoke to the SLO at Stoke and they can do collections for 30 fans too if arranged with Supporter Services. 

Matt

• Admin
21 hours ago, Barkhamred said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO please can you confirm that Stoke tickets can definitely be collected at the Rotherham match and if so from which window at the ticket office. ( website still says collect by 5pm Friday). Thanks.

@Barkhamred the collections point are the windows on the left end of the ticket booth

• SC&T Board Members
3 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I understand no POD as we do it to away fans but why on earth can’t fans but tickets tomorrow in person or Sunday/Monday and collect from stoke? Madness

Agree. It's frankly ridiculous that four days ahead of a game that is never going to sell out and has no security issues it is impossible for away fans to purchase tickets... unless they choose to do so in the home sections, which can't be what either club or the police would want.

Clearly both clubs don't need the money... or is there a logical reason for this, @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO?? I can't think of one.

7 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi all 

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. 

This was confirmed by supporter services on the 19th December that collections for Stoke can be made tomorrow, this was communicated earlier on this thread when it was confirmed. I have asked for the website to be updated too. 

I spoke to the SLO at Stoke and they can do collections for 30 fans too if arranged with Supporter Services. 

Matt

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO i was going to purchase tomorrow. I've now missed out as i haven't been on the OS.

I have a season ticket and live in Manchester and to say im pretty annoyed that i'm going to miss one of my more local games is an understatement. I realise that i could have bought earlier but only found out yesterday that i was definately available to attend the game.

As i spend most of my free time slugging it down the m6/m5 (which by the way is horrific with the current road works) i find it laughable and very "Bristol city"  that when the best part of 20 thousand people are going to be at the gate tickets to the next game are not available. 

3 hours ago, cider-manc said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO i was going to purchase tomorrow. I've now missed out as i haven't been on the OS.

I have a season ticket and live in Manchester and to say im pretty annoyed that i'm going to miss one of my more local games is an understatement. I realise that i could have bought earlier but only found out yesterday that i was definately available to attend the game.

As i spend most of my free time slugging it down the m6/m5 (which by the way is horrific with the current road works) i find it laughable and very "Bristol city"  that when the best part of 20 thousand people are going to be at the gate tickets to the next game are not available. 

Absolutely ridiculous isn’t it!!

30 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Understand that,but this is the first time they have been in the football league for ten  years.

What happened when they were in the Premier league?

Can't imagine there was no POTD of prem games for away fans

3000 away tickets would be sold out at virtually every game in the Prem. There may be 3 or 4 clubs who don’t sell out.

13 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO any answer?? So many people asking for tickets on SM!! There’s absolutely no reason what so ever tickets couldn’t of remained on sale until 5pm Monday. Every Saturday away game stay on sale until Friday 

I have asked the ticket office the question to understand the reason behind this. 

Matt 

• Admin
15 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

The reason it cannot be pay on the day is because Stokedo notdesignate a ticket office for away fans. Football league rules state you must have one for away POTD

But we have not had POTD for away fans since before the rebuild of Ashton Gate

On 30/12/2018 at 00:30, REDOXO said:

How many are going?

image.png

Archived