IGNORED

For Sale: Sheffield Wednesday football club

Erithacus

9 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

"Chansiri bought the club from former Portsmouth and Leicester City owner Milan Mandaric almost four years ago.

The last available financial figures show the Owls lost more than £20m in 2016-17, an increase of £15m on the previous year.

Wednesday made just one permanent signing and two loan signings before the transfer window closed at the end of August."

Once again, I'm glad we aren't being passed from foreign owner to foreign owner as a number of previously prowd clubs seem to be.

Look out Ragbag Rovers, Kim Jong-un is coming to save you.

• Admin
8 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

The club is a shambles. I'm not convinced it is actually for sale, he said it in anger more than anything several hours into a fans forum last night. We're heading for another embargo and he won't sack the useless manager. There's a strong chance we'll go down this season I'm afraid. 

Merry Christmas. 

Sad to hear, it's a shame of one person can almost destroy a whole club

9 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

The club is a shambles. I'm not convinced it is actually for sale, he said it in anger more than anything several hours into a fans forum last night. We're heading for another embargo and he won't sack the useless manager. There's a strong chance we'll go down this season I'm afraid. 

Merry Christmas. 

Hope you stay up owl, you really are on a downward slide though and i’ve got you going down with Ipswich and Bolton i’m afraid, on another note, why have you got a top striker on loan at Norwich?

7 hours ago, harrys said:

Hope you stay up owl, you really are on a downward slide though and i’ve got you going down with Ipswich and Bolton i’m afraid, on another note, why have you got a top striker on loan at Norwich?

Partly money, but mainly due to form, he's been disappointing since he signed. He's not actually doing much at Norwich either, just not that same brilliant striker we saw at Huddersfield and Blackburn. 

Looks like the manager has gone which is pleasing. 

28 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Partly money, but mainly due to form, he's been disappointing since he signed. He's not actually doing much at Norwich either, just not that same brilliant striker we saw at Huddersfield and Blackburn. 

Looks like the manager has gone which is pleasing. 

How much did you pay for him?

18 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

Merry Christmas. 

With you entirely OV

Miracles do happen though

Merry Xmas from an Owls fan

Archived