IGNORED

Roberts

TheresaGreen

Guest wishbone

CR not one of my favourite players - reckon it's make or break season for him this time.

Best of luck to him, but I feel he has a lot to prove.

COME ON YOU REDS! :dunno::dunno:

I reckon we'll go for Miller and Heffernan, with Murray playing wide right as the 3rd striker.

Personally, from what I've seen, I preffer Gillespie to Miller and Heffernan, but I think whoever plays upfront in this team is going to score goals so I don't think it makes too much difference.

Also, I have to say I don't agree with the 4-3-3 formation, but I suppose thats why Tinman's manager and I'm not. Also, I believe Crewe got promoted playing 4-3-3 with Jack, Ashton and Hulse upfront (and Jack was in the wide right position where I expect Murray will play) so thats my reason for optomism with this formation.

I would think roberts will play a big part this season with him being our most experienced striker , unless we sign armstrong of course. I dont like the 4-3-3 and i much prefered the look of 3-5-2 , which i hope tinns gives another go before the season starts. tommorow i think roberts and murray will be deeper in a more of a winger role supporting heffernan from midfield and also helping defencively.

Guest BCTIDBolts

Roberts will be the anchor man this season. Hes one of the most talented players we have at the Gate. He will fulfill his potential this season, score 20+ goals no problem.

Definately start Roberts! Fit the rest around him :dunno:

Guest Jamesonjoe

What a choice for a manager to make 3 out of 6.But if anything it will keep the strikers on the ball.Do the business or your on the bench.Talk about Pressure...Pressure gets results.

Archived