IGNORED

Downsy

Bobthedog

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

A derogatory term used to describe someone who's attracted to the same sex.

So according to you it's ok to insult someone based on their sexual orientation, skin colour? Religion? Etc etc.

Think you should go and support a club like Chelsea, you would fit in well there with other like minded people.

So if I call someone a "c×*t", is it because I literally think they are a vagina. Like their entire physical make-up is just a vagina. They have no torso, arms or legs because I called them directly a c×*t.

Couldn't be a figure of speech or just a generalised insult at all?

6 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

I go out for a smoke,cant say ive seen him but I guess you mean hes fat??

Yep, and there's a resemblance facially. No doubt someone on here can post "looky likey " pics on here ....that's beyond me !! ?

On 30/12/2018 at 00:51, AppyDAZE said:

Let's get Sam Mason back ffs.

Someone who knows their football

"Millwall, I thought you were supposed to be tough... I can;t even hear you

"Taxi!,  and make that a white driver plz don't want to scare the daughter

Yep,knows her football & likes a good pissup.........she'll do for me matey!

13 hours ago, dave36 said:

This is what’s wrong these days! So much terminology! I could not give a flying F about men who like men, girls who like girls, let them get on with it! It’s their business! But don’t rub my face in it! I know gay men and women and some of them are mates. But them having a label like LBGT don’t give them special rights - next thing we know saying we are heterosexual will be described as prejudicial! 

What exactly is normal today?

If you're getting anything like that "rubbed in your face" before the game you're getting a very different match day experience to me!

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

What a depressing thread. Like him or not, he's a human being and there's absolutely no need for the personal insults, completely out of order.

Absolutely. Before I read all this, I didn’t know he was gay or a DJ. Just a thoroughly out of place human being who seems to think Ashton Gate is CBBC.

• Admin
5 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

What a depressing thread. Like him or not, he's a human being and there's absolutely no need for the personal insults, completely out of order.

Was going to say the same thing, not pleasant reading some of the comments in this thread

At the end of the day he's only doing the job the someone else has asked him to do

Anyway, I think enough has been said on the subject

• The topic was locked

Archived