IGNORED

Warnock getting his excuses ready early this season

Lrrr

12 hours ago, hodge said:

I don't see there being a lot of "excuse" in this... We've already played them back in October at Wembley.

Excuses aren't really required from us this season. We shouldn't be where we are, and have been favourite's for the drop before a ball was kicked this season.

Daft post.

17 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I don't see there being a lot of "excuse" in this... We've already played them back in October at Wembley.

Excuses aren't really required from us this season. We shouldn't be where we are, and have been favourite's for the drop before a ball was kicked this season.

Daft post.

In the best possible way (and tbh I shouldn't be towards Cardiff) you are overperforming? Would that be reasonably fair summary?

I'd even suggest that as a club based on the signings you've made you have budgeted for the strong possibility of the drop, coming down stronger and building again in the Championship in 2019/20 for a proper attack on PL in 2020/21- knowing that players like Smithies, Cunningham and Reid are excellent Championship performers. Perhaps using the cash and time to bolster infrastructure too.

I think it’s a fair and correct point.  I don’t think it’s right for a club to change grounds half way through the season after playing half the teams, appreciate he’s making a point for himself and Cardiffs gain, but it’s valid none the less, it’s about the integrity of the game, and also the rules state, I believe, that grounds cannot be changed unless special dispensation is given, and considering over half way through season I think they should be made to play at Wembley.  

I would imagine that the emotion and atmosphere generated in the new WHL should inspire Spurs to batter any of the lesser teams they will encounter for the rest of the season, rather than a two thirds full "away" ground like Wembley, so I reckon Warnock should lobby for Spurs to move asap.

4 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Daft post.

This is a bit stalkerish.

Are you constantly scanning a Bristol City forum so that you can defend the ramblings of your lunatic manager?

It's not like we've had much business with Cardiff since you signed Reid from us.

I do agree with your line "We shouldn't be where we are" but we've probably got different reasons for thinking the same thing.

59 minutes ago, Xiled said:

This is a bit stalkerish.

Are you constantly scanning a Bristol City forum so that you can defend the ramblings of your lunatic manager?

It's not like we've had much business with Cardiff since you signed Reid from us.

I do agree with your line "We shouldn't be where we are" but we've probably got different reasons for thinking the same thing.

To be fair to him, there's a few of our own who do the same thing whenever his name is mentioned. 

Classic Warnock get beat and he will find something controversial so the press are talking about that instead of his and his players poor performance.

He did it against us last January moaning about the Referee not sending Pack off. The press always fall for it.

I would be amazed if he had made this comment had his team won the game. 

He learnt this from Sir Alex Ferguson

Archived