IGNORED

Are We the Only Championship Team Left

Port Said Red

18 hours ago, Spike said:

Only thing I can think is he's not allowed to make any transfer dealings by Sheffield Wednesday's choice and so doesn't want the fans on his back when they don't sign anyone?

Sadly the truth is rather more prosaic.....He's having a knee op and needs time to recover.

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

Sadly the truth is rather more prosaic.....He's having a knee op and needs time to recover.

Ah well, that makes sense, although missing his first transfer window is hardly going to get the fans behind him.

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I reckon they would. At January`s inflated prices you`d be looking at £6-8m for Bannon and £10-12m for Reach I should think.

What has Reach done to command a £12 million transfer fee? We need our Owl friend to comment on this

2 hours ago, harrys said:

What has Reach done to command a £12 million transfer fee? We need our Owl friend to comment on this

Regularly slaps the ball in the back of the net from 30 yards

hes also got a rolls Royce type style of carrying the ball from our box to theirs as though no one else is on the pitch

can play left wing, left wing back and has recently been playing centre mid for us

you might be right that £12m is at the top end of the range but our chairman just doesn't sell players so it would have to be at that end to even tempt him to sell

Archived