IGNORED

Anyone got the worlds smallest violin?

Lrrr

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

If you walk around Bristol Airport or Cribbs you'd be forgiven for thinking that you were in Wales. That situation will get worse now that the tolls have ended. We really should have built a wall.

Make Almondsbury Great Again.

Time for those pits with stakes in the bottom that have been on ice since Ashton Vale fell through to be brought back into service?

5 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Time for those pits with stakes in the bottom that have been on ice since Ashton Vale fell through to be brought back into service?

I wonder is BP will pick up on this again??  Still remember a AV resident thought it was a genuine threat and contacted the BBC and BP, Was something along those lines anyway. Still shocks me how most of them acted back then with their made up fantasies like letting their kids play on a ex dump, and ice skating during the winter months. Not too long ago someone I know who lives there, came into my work and openly admitted he signed a petition objecting it just to piss off BCFC. Belters

7 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

If you walk around Bristol Airport or Cribbs you'd be forgiven for thinking that you were in Wales. That situation will get worse now that the tolls have ended. We really should have built a wall.

Make Almondsbury Great Again.

The HoC refused to fund the £5Bn cost to put a 30ft wall along the border. 

Archived