IGNORED

Fao Gasheads On Here

zookeeper

Is Golden Hill your ground? Or do you hire it?

I believe Golden Hill is on a lease. I think Tescos could have something to do with the land. i once heard that the changing rooms and the astro court were developed as part of the deal when Tesco was originally developed there.

Of course we are involved with this project at Filton College and reports suggest that we will move there when it is finished.

You still playing Zookeeper? Seem to recall the Rivals Derby a couple of years ago up at Beggarbush

I believe Golden Hill is on a lease. I think Tescos could have something to do with the land. i once heard that the changing rooms and the astro court were developed as part of the deal when Tesco was originally developed there.

Of course we are involved with this project at Filton College and reports suggest that we will move there when it is finished.

You still playing Zookeeper? Seem to recall the Rivals Derby a couple of years ago up at Beggarbush

Yep still playing, well I call it playing, others disagree.

You might be interested to know that I heard they were going to start training up at Abbots Leigh, same place as the city. It seems that it would be a good location for them due to the M5 proximity and this will allow them to get the prem club aboard!

Sorry for all of you not interested in this thread but it does have an implication for city with both teams potentially training at the same grounds!

Atkins did recently say something about possibly training at the same place as you lot while we're waiting for the new filton college development to be built, as the hard turf at golden hill was causing players to get niggly injuries.

Yep still playing, well I call it playing, others disagree.

You might be interested to know that I heard they were going to start training up at Abbots Leigh, same place as the city. It seems that it would be a good location for them due to the M5 proximity and this will allow them to get the prem club aboard!

Sorry for all of you not interested in this thread but it does have an implication for city with both teams potentially training at the same grounds!

It would not surprise me. Golden Hill is not in a good state. It is very much clay based, which means it cracks badly in dry weather and floods in the winter. Ian Atkins has commented that he is not impressed.

Archived