IGNORED

Peter Crouch Podcast

Tinmans Love Child

Apologies if anyone has posted before but just been introduced to the Peter Crouch Podcast, really funny and worth a listen if you like football, the goalkeeper one is very very funny, listen from 9mins 50

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/that-peter-crouch-podcast/id1436030381?mt=2&i=1000424258865

The bit about keepers wearing their gloves at all times is great!

Listened to a few of these, he is good fun TBF. Check out his Biography , good read too.
As for Podcasts , check out the Gary Lineker and Danny Baker one. I prefer that one, but then I've always liked DB , read the first 2 of his biographies too , one to go.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Listened to a few of these, he is good fun TBF. Check out his Biography , good read too.
As for Podcasts , check out the Gary Lineker and Danny Baker one. I prefer that one, but then I've always liked DB , read the first 2 of his biographies too , one to go.

Agreed, both very good pods but do prefer the Lineker/ Baker one, also loved it when Gary beat Danny at Celebrity Poker, never heard Danny beaten on that before :laugh:

16 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Agreed, both very good pods but do prefer the Lineker/ Baker one, also loved it when Gary beat Danny at Celebrity Poker, never heard Danny beaten on that before :laugh:

Ha, yeah. The casual way Lineker dropped Superstars names , brilliant.

2 hours ago, NYTRAM said:

Listened to them all to be fair they are pretty good. Brilliant finale at the Samrat curry house. 

Yes, very good ending, actually liked how Crouchy was unaware what a podcast was before they did one :laugh:, he showed how down to earth he was throughout the whole thing, am looking forward to the next series

34 minutes ago, Jacki said:

Yes I thought the all of the Crouch ones were brilliant. He’s very down to earth and a great laugh. I recommend them - thoroughly enjoyable 

Loved his quote when asked what he would have been had he not been a premier league footballer, he replied "a virgin".

Archived