IGNORED

2 new strikers for Cardiff...

SouthStand Sandwich

2 hours ago, Montpelierblue said:

Reid will be worth it, maybe not just yet but if we go down then I’m sure he will bang them in again like he did last season. 

Hes only young.

What makes you think he will? Genuine question. 

Before last season I doubt you had ever heard of him, he had 1 good season during his whole time here.

18 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Great result for your lot yesterday!

Shocker. But we lost our captain Morrison with appendicitis, and our midfield dynamo Harry Arter out of the blue. The spine gone. 

Not beating hudds the week before was worse. Think it’s between us and Burnely for that last spot but 5 te@ms in the mix....

On 19/01/2019 at 13:10, Montpelierblue said:

Reid will be worth it, maybe not just yet but if we go down then I’m sure he will bang them in again like he did last season. 

Hes only young.

I think when it comes to Reid our fans know him and his ability better than most Cardiff fans, you've had him for half a season, we had him for 7 years. Another thing I don't understand is Warnock talking about Bobby needing to bulk up.... the lads strength in his game came from him being smaller, he was nimble and fast allowing him to get into dangerous positions, if he bulks up he's going to lose a lot of that burst of pace, he's not going to be as quick on his turns and he's going to be carrying more weight meaning his never-ending stamina is going to take a serious hit too. 
I don't have a lot of faith in Warnock to develop Bobby and I wouldn't be surprised to see him fade out of favour even in the Championship under a manager who plays as Warnock does. Bobby had his stand out season with us when we allowed him freedom up front, I don't see Warnock giving him that.

8 hours ago, Tiree said:

With Murray, Carey and currently Bobby, there is a difference between choosing to leave and wanting to leave. 

I think  Bobby wanted to stay but chose to leave for 100%(??) pay rise. Like most of us we would probably choose to leave our favourite employer if someone offered a doubling in earnings even if we didn't really want to. 

I would have him back if  Baaardiff paid most of his wages but I doubt he'll ever be a City employee again.

Not true, he left because he wanted to play at the top level, I’ve no problem with that because isn’t that what most players want to achieve? IMO he jumped at the first chance to go, footballing and career wise it was an awful decision as he was never going to excel at Cardiff, he should of waited a little while longer in the hope of a better move.

Archived