IGNORED

Wiemann - disallowed goal in the first half

pigeon

I know it's not as important as we got the 3 points anyway, but his goal in the first half 100% was onside.

Thank god it didn't cost us the win otherwise OTIB would have gone into meltdown! ?

123.png.09f04a3213df48ebf2c5226899ea0298.png

The whole clip can be seen below (start at about 50 seconds in).

I've said on a couple of threads, looks like the Lino has flagged for Fam. Thing is they are supposed to talk to each other, Ref says who , Lino says the big fella, Ref says OK goal. Thing is , they don't talk , and things like this get missed. Would have been a travesty if we hadn't have won after that.

On another one, anyone seen the Derby disallowed goal? I thought that was wrong at the time but haven't found a clip anywhere.

19 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I know it's not as important as we got the 3 points anyway, but his goal in the first half 100% was onside.

Thank god it didn't cost us the win otherwise OTIB would have gone into meltdown! ?

123.png.09f04a3213df48ebf2c5226899ea0298.png

The whole clip can be seen below (start at about 50 seconds in).

Pigeon. Not sure what you did but, those of us overseas cant watch the sky coverage/highlights on the day, after the match. If you remember can you do whatever you did today as we are able to watch that! Thanks in advance... Overseas crowd!....BTW three miles onside....Good to see AW giving them shit after the goal!

6 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Pigeon. Not sure what you did but, those of us overseas cant watch the sky coverage/highlights on the day after match. If yu remember can you do whatever you did today as we are able to watch that! Thanks in advance... Overseas crowd!....BTW three miles onside....Good to see AW giving them shit after the goal!

Hi Red, 

I have had the same troubles, but the Facebook page "The Bristol City Bible" shares the Sky highlights usually within an hour of the game ending and I can watch it on that. 

I'll try to post the highlights on here using that link in-case some of our expats don't have Facebook! 

1 minute ago, pigeon said:

Hi Red, 

I have had the same troubles, but the Facebook page "The Bristol City Bible" shares the Sky highlights usually within an hour of the game ending and I can watch it on that. 

I'll try to post the highlights on here using that link in-case some of our expats don't have Facebook! 

Try not to mate. I live in The USA by and Large and The Ruskies are watching me on Facebook, telling me to vote for that utter **** Trump!

36 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Flag possibly went up because Fanny was offside..? Even though it shouldn’t have, anyway. 

Unlucky Wiemann. With that and his shot against Bolton that hit the bar, hopefully his next goal isn’t too far away..! ?

I think he just needs that one goal and then they will start to flow again. 

3 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Head could've been offside? I always thought any part of your body that can be used to control the ball counts. 

Even so it looks very close from that angle 

At least two playing him on in that photo. Player next to the one with his arm up towards where the Lino would be and it looks as if the defender closest to Weimann is behind him rather than level. If it looks like that from that angle I can only assume he was much further onside when going across the line 

37 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

At least two playing him on in that photo. Player next to the one with his arm up towards where the Lino would be and it looks as if the defender closest to Weimann is behind him rather than level. If it looks like that from that angle I can only assume he was much further onside when going across the line 

You’re right. I’m trying to seeing it from the linesman point of view. Shocking decision 

Archived