IGNORED

Highest Paid Championship Players by Club

BobBobSuperBob

Came across this....

Highest earner and basic figure without bonuses at each club

No idea as to the accuracy of the figures quoted but thought I’d post it as , for a bit of fun / interest

I found some of the names and figures interesting / thought provoking 

Ours is interesting...........

I do think Nathan Baker is a class championship defender, but due to his injury records and the fact that Webster is better and Wright is just as good, I can see LJ wanting to free up some wages.

Would anybody want him on those wages though? He would make a mid table championship team incredibly solid, I can just see him being here until the end of his contract as nobody will take a chance on his injury record.

2 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

I do think Nathan Baker is a class championship defender, but due to his injury records and the fact that Webster is better and Wright is just as good, I can see LJ wanting to free up some wages.

Would anybody want him on those wages though? He would make a mid table championship team incredibly solid, I can just see him being here until the end of his contract as nobody will take a chance on his injury record.

Villa could do with him now, their defensive record is dreadful. As you say, a fit Baker is an asset to a mid table club. ?

1 minute ago, marcofisher said:

When you look at their defence, it does seem odd Bruce getting rid of him considering the wages their other players must’ve been on! 

Yes, but paying Terry £60k a week was going to guarantee promotion.

I see that despite the number of goals they concede they are now rumoured to want Charlie Austin. Perhaps he will play centre half.

Archived