IGNORED

Gas Head Invasion

Collis

Dont no it is nice to make fun of the Isle of man cup runners up

no need to say it twice...

No its the pure fact that now we have a regular Rovers fans based on this forum, it's either write in CAPS so they can read or just repeat yourself so they understand, you see they keep writting the same thing over and over again ( probably the same guy, who can't remember his Log In / User Name ) so please be patient with them! :dunno:

It's because they used to play at a ground called Eastville (before some of it was sadly lost in a fire) which was by a gasworks with huge gas tanks, and the smell of the gas used to drift across the ground adding to the unpleasant experience of watching Rovers play.

:dunno::dunno:

Guest mikey

Sign here if you think the gas should go back to their own forum!

I'll grow up and act my age when the ***** on our forum **** off! Did you know the 3 City fans who clog up the board and reply to every topic with an insult have posted over 200 times with 1 particular lad 455!!!! It really is as annoying as your suggesting.

No its the pure fact that now we have a regular Rovers fans based on this forum, it's either write in CAPS so they can read or just repeat yourself so they understand, you see they keep writting the same thing over and over again ( probably the same guy, who can't remember his Log In / User Name ) so please be patient with them!  :dunno:

Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy intelligent banter my friend, variety is as they say the spice of life.

Oh, by the way, I wouldn't crow too much about uneducated Gasheads, you should see what some of your own are writing on our forum. Some are not exactly creating a good impression of City fans.

Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy intelligent banter my friend, variety is as they say the spice of life.

Oh, by the way, I wouldn't crow too much about uneducated Gasheads, you should see what some of your own are writing on our forum. Some are not exactly creating a good impression of City fans.

:Sleep12:

Archived