IGNORED

Boro v City (?) crucial game

reddogkev

Is this game going to disappear from the league this season?  Surprised it doesn't have a rearranged date yet.  Looking at our fixtures, it has to be in March, which will leave us with 4 difficult away games that month.

And on the issue of the two clubs, with only 3 points between us, I'm convinced the narrative is there for us to take their place in the top six.  Bad luck, Flinty old boy.  Dare I say he'll be quietly pleased if this does happen, he might even throw an own goal or two into the mix, just to give us a helping hand (if he forces his way back into their side)!  Here's hoping that we can ruin Pullis' season this year. 

47 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Is this game going to disappear from the league this season?  Surprised it doesn't have a rearranged date yet.  Looking at our fixtures, it has to be in March, which will leave us with 4 difficult away games that month.

And on the issue of the two clubs, with only 3 points between us, I'm convinced the narrative is there for us to take their place in the top six.  Bad luck, Flinty old boy.  Dare I say he'll be quietly pleased if this does happen, he might even throw an own goal or two into the mix, just to give us a helping hand (if he forces his way back into their side)!  Here's hoping that we can ruin Pullis' season this year. 

I mentioned about this game couple of weeks ago , strange not been rearranged but brum has.

As you say March is looking a tough month, especially if add in Boro away 

Preston (a)

Leeds (h)

Ipswich (h)

Milwall (a) 

Sheffield Utd (a)

3 minutes ago, daored said:

I mentioned about this game couple of weeks ago , strange not been rearranged but brum has.

As you say March is looking a tough month, especially if add in Boro away 

Preston (a)

Leeds (h)

Ipswich (h)

Milwall (a) 

Sheffield Utd (a)

It makes you think that we could do with losing the next FA cup game, otherwise there will be far too many games stacking up!

Archived