IGNORED

Harry Enters the Debate

sglosbcfc

I managed to grab a quick word with Prince Harry today on his visit to the city. I asked him where he stood on the Johnson debate. He said he had always been a Johnson In man, even during our difficult spells. Before he walked on he added that he thought Coughlan was a k*ob.

8 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

I managed to grab a quick word with Prince Harry today on his visit to the city. I asked him where he stood on the Johnson debate. He said he had always been a Johnson In man, even during our difficult spells. Before he walked on he added that he thought Coughlan was a k*ob.

Coughlan could be his old man for he knows because it clearly isn’t Charlie 

43 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

He was also worried that Kasey Palmer was in Bristol, and doesn't want him getting too near his missus.

Megan on the other hand thought the January window was not too bad for City.

10 minutes ago, downendcity said:

He was also worried that Kasey Palmer was in Bristol, and doesn't want him getting too near his missus.

Megan on the other hand thought the January window was not too bad for City.

I was told her window is always open.

1 hour ago, sglosbcfc said:

Heavy night apparently

https://youtu.be/OdCWW_CPsvI

Archived