IGNORED

Palmer and Dasilva

Ashton98

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

The two things that stand out for me with JDS is 1) his first touch whether to control or move the ball on) and 2) his ability to play the ball inside...too many LBs have tunnel-vision.

He was excellent yesterday without overdoing anything.

Kelly May just have to wait to develop into a CB...he’s very young for that position, and I think will share minutes with JDS at LB in horses for courses games.

Something you highlighted early on Dave

Since your comments I’ve watched him closely and that was a great and quick assessment :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Something you highlighted early on Dave

Since your comments I’ve watched him closely and that was a great and quick assessment :thumbsup:

I have my moments.  There was one instance yesterday in the first half when galloping forward he looked to be running into trouble, but he played a 20 yard pass inside on the angle to Pato, who was free, because the Swansea players had closed in on Dasilva.

Just seen the highlights and it was his perfectly timed and weighted pass to Pato for the opening goal...after some tenacious play on the touchline.

18 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

We all love Lloyd but da Silva is class. Everyone’s giving pato the praise for the first goal but it was made by jay. He won the ball , kept it with quick feet then fed a brilliant ball to pato . The cross wasn’t the greatest but wiemann turned into a great cross with his header.  

Beat me too it. Spot on comment about Da Silva. 

I thought that moment was the icing on the cake, brilliant & if Taylor had his platform shoes on it would've been a hell of a goal.

A few years ago I saw Adomah & Bolasie doing the same thing before a League cup tie v Carlisle (I think, we lost) only they were really hitting the balls into each other laughing and joking. It was brilliant to watch.

Archived