IGNORED

Away coach parking

Simon79

Does anyone else find it strange that the away coaches park on a largely used parking area for City fans? Especially with the potential of what happened in the ground continuing outside the ground. & then for the coaches to block people into the parking spaces for god knows how long topped it off. Just as well we won or I would of been p****d off! COYR 

4 minutes ago, forbespm said:

Serious disorder down there last season v Leeds,forest and Cardiff. Against Leeds we were sitting ducks as they all came back to there coaches whilst we were Sat in our cars.saw one car get smashed,ridiculous.

Correct, my brothers car was hit by Leeds fans. Luckily for me I had left early with my son, to avoid this exact problem & the fact that we had some way to travel that particularly miserable day! Also seem to recall a Mum & kids car being hit etc ( if my memory serves me well!? ). Is this a club decision? Police? Or the away team? COYR 

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

got to ask the question,where exactly is the location your talking about

It’s the trading estate across the old railway line. I park on the actual trading estate , but there is also an official ( well you have to pay to park there!) parking system just off the main trading estate. Just seems crazy that they would also put away supporters coaches in the middle of all that. This has definitely been brought up before, but I cannot remember if the answer of whose responsibility it is, whether police, City or the away team for parking there. COYR 

Archived