IGNORED

A surprise stand in for Fam already in the group

bristolcitysweden

9 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Watkins was in the team in the early season. We never lost when he was in the team, he even scored. For me he looked ok. Im sure there is a reason that the Club bought him. At the moment he has a small chance to be in the team I guess.

Has he played since he missed that sitter at Rotherham?

11 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Watkins was in the team in the early season. We never lost when he was in the team, he even scored. For me he looked ok. Im sure there is a reason that the Club bought him. At the moment he has a small chance to be in the team I guess.

We did lose...Home to Boro and Away to WBA he started, and he came on against Wigan. 

Think he’s injured at the moment if I’m not wrong? Certainly not a bad option to have in the squad as he can play a few positions. 

Still not sure whether he is a jack of all trades or a master of none.

41 minutes ago, DownendRed97 said:

We did lose...Home to Boro and Away to WBA he started, and he came on against Wigan. 

Think he’s injured at the moment if I’m not wrong? Certainly not a bad option to have in the squad as he can play a few positions. 

Still not sure whether he is a jack of all trades or a master of none.

Ok. Yes, he is injuried but will soon be fit according to LJ.

6 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Hes got the technique on confidence but lacking the physical presence and confidence. What else have you not heard?

He absolutely hasn’t got the technique, confident or not.

A very limited player that is one dimensional on the ball but does have a knack of chipping in with goals.

As far as wingers go he’s okay physically.

25 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

He absolutely hasn’t got the technique, confident or not.

A very limited player that is one dimensional on the ball but does have a knack of chipping in with goals.

As far as wingers go he’s okay physically.

Marley DeCordova-Watkins

Sounds a player

?️‍♀️

As GJ used to say, they are all clubs in the bag.

Over the next few months, we don't know who might be required to step in and do a job - you only have to look at the way FF has come in while NM has been out injured. It might be one or two of the fringe players that could make a huge difference to the way the season pans out.

19 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

For me Watkins is a shrimp lacking mussels and thereby any kind of physical presence 

I thought he was more of a langoustine with an abundance of Isle of Skye rope grown mussels myself.

Don't sit him in the Dolman either, the middle-class Prawn Sandwich Alarm might be raised!

Archived