IGNORED

2 championship starting XI?

Berkshire Red

Apologies, this is a bit of a rambling post but I sat down this morning and started thinking about the strength in depth we have now in this squad (too much spare time on my hands it seems) and I've managed to convince myself we have the ability to field 2 competitive mid table championship teams. 

Interested to know who you think would win in a fixture between the 2 teams below and where you think both would finish in the table (assuming the remaining squad players like eisa, and loaned out players such as vyner and Moore are available on the bench for either team)

TEAM ONE

Maenpaa

Hunt Baker Webster Kelly

Weimann Pack Walsh ODowda

Paterson

Diedhou

TEAM TWO

Fielding 

Pisano Kalas Wright Da Silva

Adelakun Brownhill Smith Eliasson

Palmer

Taylor

Interestingly when we got promoted from league one a couple seasons back I just hoped we could become an established championship side without fear of relegation each season and I think the above is testament to the fantastic job lee Johnson has done for our club! 

1 hour ago, City18 said:

Apologies, this is a bit of a rambling post but I sat down this morning and started thinking about the strength in depth we have now in this squad (too much spare time on my hands it seems) and I've managed to convince myself we have the ability to field 2 competitive mid table championship teams. 

Interested to know who you think would win in a fixture between the 2 teams below and where you think both would finish in the table (assuming the remaining squad players like eisa, and loaned out players such as vyner and Moore are available on the bench for either team)

TEAM ONE

Maenpaa

Hunt Baker Webster Kelly

Weimann Pack Walsh ODowda

Paterson

Diedhou

TEAM TWO

Fielding 

Pisano Kalas Wright Da Silva

Adelakun Brownhill Smith Eliasson

Palmer

Taylor

Interestingly when we got promoted from league one a couple seasons back I just hoped we could become an established championship side without fear of relegation each season and I think the above is testament to the fantastic job lee Johnson has done for our club! 

Said on another thread we now have two teams that would be competitive in the Championship, that is a hell of a turnaround from even as recently as last season.

Archived