IGNORED

Club Crest Ranked Ranked 23/24

Bcfccity

8 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Also, the robin, bridge and football was the badge when I started going

I am going off the coat of arms, but I only started following city in 1990 so no real emotional attachment to the old Robin either.

For me I think the simpler the better.  Robin, bridge and football is too complicated.   Two out of those at most.   Be nice if it was distinctive enough not to need the text 'Bristol City' but this could be included if needed.

20 hours ago, Olé said:

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks there is something very wrong with that new Hull crest? It's playing absolute havoc with my OCD. 

Either the text isn't aligned, or the curves aren't symmetrical, or there are too many different jarring angles. Either way it gives me a headache.

I think facially it looks more like a cheetah than a tiger - maybe that’s what it is. 

I’m obviously the only one who thinks that old fashioned coats of arms look classy, while “modern” simplistic designs date very easily. I think the Forest one yells 1970s style but I see lots of people still seem to like it.

On the other hand I do like the current Swansea one. Surely Rotherham’s has to be the worst?

Sadly though, birds generally don’t look good - the WBA and Norwich badges are both pretty dreadful and the Sheff Wed one is even worse.

Archived