IGNORED

To All Wandering Gas Heads!

The_Boy

Just a quick message that should be read by all gas heads who feel the need to post something on the CITY forum! I personally have no problem with it as long as a few simple guidelines are followed:

1) please under no circumstances try and pretend you are better than us. I know it is unlikely that you would try but some may and create a useless topic.

2) stop living in the past. its 2004/05 now so there is no need to mention seasons where you could beat us. or we will do the same and humiliate you.

Thats about it from me but and city fan can add a message for our lovely friends from across the city to read and abide by! :dunno:

Just a quick message that should be read by all gas heads who feel the need to post something on the CITY forum! I personally have no problem with it as long as a few simple guidelines are followed:

1) please under no circumstances try and pretend you are better than us. I know it is unlikely that you would try but some may and create a useless topic.

2) stop living in the past. its 2004/05 now so there is no need to mention seasons where you could beat us. or we will do the same and humiliate you.

Thats about it from me but and city fan can add a message for our lovely friends from across the city to read and abide by!  :dunno:

Sounds reasonable, but your last sentence doesn't make sense. Typo?

Trouble here is that while you lot are clearly getting narked by some of our lot, we are having to put up with the anal ramblings of the like of TannerBCFC and a certain mr gow.

Guest sprout1883

I only come on here to occasionally offer a different perspective on things and be part of a sensible debate. I don't mind talking City, because I'm a football fan. some of you seem rather pleasant and welcoming.

It's just the annoying idiots who can't listen to anything else that bugs me.I have been on here and given a non-negative view on City before and get told to ###### off.

With hateful hypocrites like Tanner around, is it any wonder why some of the Gas feel the need to respond in kind.

Archived