IGNORED

A weekly occurence

JBFC II

Opposition fans claiming that we aren't very good and they don't know how we are unbeaten in however many games... 

This weeks one from QPR How the #### they have gone 15 games without defeat they are not that good a side.
we made them look good by sitting back

It's amazing how we've managed to go 14 unbeaten without being good for any of the games really. Another 3 points tonight, let the haters hate! 

13 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Opposition fans claiming that we aren't very good and they don't know how we are unbeaten in however many games... 

This weeks one from QPR How the #### they have gone 15 games without defeat they are not that good a side.
we made them look good by sitting back

It's amazing how we've managed to go 14 unbeaten without being good for any of the games really. Another 3 points tonight, let the haters hate! 

It was the same in the promotion season. 

I find hilarious, facts are facts I’m afraid

To be fair, any neutrals watching us first half would have wondered what all the fuss was about. Equally, not realised until I saw the highlights how jammy their goal was, although deserved on balance.

Wolves were the exception last year as a team clearly too good for this level. Most teams that go up grind it out, and are consistent. Let’s see what the next few months bring, just enjoying the ride at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Sorry, but this spreadsheet keeps looking better and better (shameful plug of my handywork)

A5EE087A-76C4-44C8-A536-FA4B42F60217.jpeg

Just being a pedant, but for runs etc, what counts as ‘unbeaten’ in a cup game record wise? I assume the result at the end of ET if needed, not penalties? So we could win pens, but it is the end of our winning run, or lose pens but still be on an unbeaten run?

9 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Just being a pedant, but for runs etc, what counts as ‘unbeaten’ in a cup game record wise? I assume the result at the end of ET if needed, not penalties? So we could win pens, but it is the end of our winning run, or lose pens but still be on an unbeaten run?

Good question!  Not decided yet.  Hoping won’t need to worry about it.  Will canvas opinion if needed!

Archived