IGNORED

Another test passed....

Andy082005

...by this group of players and coach.

First half last night I thought was incredibly poor, however for this group of players to come out and do what they did....once again, showed some real guts. They come out, adjusted, had faith in their ability and remained patient...knowing that they had the ability to break QPR down eventually. Credit to Lee Johnson for that I have to say...

The subs he made were spot on, and the Taylor for Pack one was one not many of us expected or wanted....so again, fair play to him. He is really starting to show an improvement in his game management and it ain't half paying off

The togetherness in the squad really showed through at the final whistle for me. It really does highlight the attitudes of some of the senior players last season....player who have since left .

On a final note....have we ever had a better defensive duo then Webster and Kalas? Regardless of where we finish this season....we must do our best to sign Kalas.

Up the f*cking City . Have a good day OTIB!

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

...by this group of players and coach.

First half last night I thought was incredibly poor, however for this group of players to come out and do what they did....once again, showed some real guts. They come out, adjusted, had faith in their ability and remained patient...knowing that they had the ability to break QPR down eventually. Credit to Lee Johnson for that I have to say...

The subs he made were spot on, and the Taylor for Pack one was one not many of us expected or wanted....so again, fair play to him. He is really starting to show an improvement in his game management and it ain't half paying off

The togetherness in the squad really showed through at the final whistle for me. It really does highlight the attitudes of some of the senior players last season....player who have since left .

On a final note....have we ever had a better defensive duo then Webster and Kalas? Regardless of where we finish this season....we must do our best to sign Kalas.

Up the f*cking City . Have a good day OTIB!

Although was it Kalas lose pass that lead to the goal?  Probably harsh but was a rare misplaced pass that lead to it being worked back out wide and crossed in for the goal? 

You never really doubted once we got to 1-1 that we'd lose. We seem so comfortable seeing games out at times its scary. 

16 minutes ago, TomF said:

Although was it Kalas lose pass that lead to the goal?  Probably harsh but was a rare misplaced pass that lead to it being worked back out wide and crossed in for the goal? 

You never really doubted once we got to 1-1 that we'd lose. We seem so comfortable seeing games out at times its scary. 

Indeed- I'd go further- always thought we would get that goal and avoid defeat and certainly after Eliasson's brilliant goal, felt we would take that momentum and find a way to win.

The will to win and belief in this side- confidence, momentum, ability to turn around less than promising situations- brilliant, all of it. 3rd time this year we've conceded first and yet turned it round to win 2-1!

What’s also good right now is that, over the last few seasons, we’ve ‘slipped up’ against teams below us too often and we’ve traditionally struggled to break down teams that come for a point or to park the bus. 

We’ve now started to grind out wins in these scenarios, and that is very encouraging. 

2 hours ago, Alessandro said:

What’s also good right now is that, over the last few seasons, we’ve ‘slipped up’ against teams below us too often and we’ve traditionally struggled to break down teams that come for a point or to park the bus. 

I've been watching City since the early seventies and I know for a fact that when we are doing well and get a great away win, eg Blackburn, we **** it up in the next home game.  It is part of our DNA and identity. LJ seems to have destroyed our identity!  Good for him, I am loving these records and sequences we keep breaking.

18 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I've been watching City since the early seventies and I know for a fact that when we are doing well and get a great away win, eg Blackburn, we **** it up in the next home game.  It is part of our DNA and identity. LJ seems to have destroyed our identity!  Good for him, I am loving these records and sequences we keep breaking.

The real test will be Ipswich at home.   Everything ever to do with City points at us losing that one 1-0 somehow.  

2 hours ago, TomF said:

Was it Kalas? Not seen a replay but I thought it was Pisano at the time?

Archived