IGNORED

Millwall away.......

BCFC1512

19 minutes ago, Super said:

Like i said something about that place we rarely turn up. Feel more confident beating Norwich!

Not sure myself. I think it’s millwall we are talking about and I reckon in my 56 odd years I have seen us win there more than anywhere. 

The first I remember was Clive Whiteheads debut and goal. Bobby Gould getting the other. 

Ive sat with the Millwall twice and saw us win. Goater got a brace in one and I think Locke and Torpey a few years before that. We had the the temptations up front for us one year and won 3/2 despite atevelds worldy oggy. I even went when Maynard got us a couple in a 2/1. 

Perhaps I should go again. :laugh:

10 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Not sure myself. I think it’s millwall we are talking about and I reckon in my 56 odd years I have seen us win there more than anywhere. 

The first I remember was Clive Whiteheads debut and goal. Bobby Gould getting the other. 

Ive sat with the Millwall twice and saw us win. Goater got a brace in one and I think Locke and Torpey a few years before that. We had the the temptations up front for us one year and won 3/2 despite atevelds worldy oggy. I even went when Maynard got us a couple in a 2/1. 

Perhaps I should go again. :laugh:

Fair play! I remember the maynard double as it was about the only decent game Kilkenny had!

Archived