IGNORED

Fighting Talk - One victory already this weekend

Red Skin

25 minutes ago, RedSkin said:

The excellent Mark Watson, City. Fan, gets us a win.  Defend the Indefencible starts on 47:00mins if you don't want to listen to the rest of the show..

Defend the Indefencible

Got my headphones out for a listen , and the link takes you ....... back here :read:

29 minutes ago, RedSkin said:

That's indefensible..

Fighting Talk - Charles Dagnall, Eleanor Oldroyd, Jim White, Mark Watson - @bbc5live http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0002jcd

For some reason when I add as a link, it doesn't work..

It’s telling me to sign in or register,it’s bad enough that we have to pay for a tv licence 

3 hours ago, RedSkin said:

The excellent Mark Watson, City. Fan, gets us a win.  Defend the Indefencible starts on 47:00mins if you don't want to listen to the rest of the show..

Defend the Indefencible

He’s right it is stressful being good. I feel it and you can read it on here on a daily basis. 

Oh **** it. Let’s go back to being crap and crying about it on here and to twentypence. 

16 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

He’s right it is stressful being good. I feel it and you can read it on here on a daily basis. 

Oh **** it. Let’s go back to being crap and crying about it on here and to twentypence. 

But we're not good, I've read recent posts by QPR fans and Blackburn fans and the truth is, we are shit and don't deserve to beat such illustrious sides.

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

But we're not good, I've read recent posts by QPR fans and Blackburn fans and the truth is, we are shit and don't deserve to beat such illustrious sides.

Oh that’s right!!! I feel better now, I can continue to cry on here and moan at Twentypence as usual. 

Thanks for the clarification, particularly Blackburn and QPR fans! Love it when supporters come together to lift each other’s spirits!

4 hours ago, RedSkin said:

Defend the Indefencible

Great stuff. The take-home messages for me were that if you find a lump on your testicles it may just mean you need to masturbate more often. Result! 

And that Mark Watson would rather City get relegated than get overrun with a bunch of new glory-hunter fans. Way under the radar! 

Archived