IGNORED

Kalas

RedRock

9 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

If there’s any chance of getting him we should break our transfer fee record, worth every penny. Think he’ll be playing in the Prem one way or another next season however 

Absolutely this. 

If you want the quality he shows its worth paying for. Shame he wont fit our budget though ( unless we go up ). 

19 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Bailey Wright was my pick of the defenders today. Still stick by it that not much between them. Kalas a little better at everything but are those margins worth a record fee and wages? 

I'd go for Kalas still but I agree Bailey was excellent again. Rarely lets us down.

4 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I'd go for Kalas still but I agree Bailey was excellent again. Rarely lets us down.

Think we see the real Bailey Wright on the right side of defense. As for going for Kalas, I know I am minority and I love the bloke, think if we are spending 6-7m and 25-30k a week on one player it should be further up the pitch. If he was 3-4m and 20k then be a no brainer. Feel like he is just a bit out of our current price range. 

1 hour ago, EnclosureSurge said:

Kalas. Klaas.

Deserves a thread of his own.

He’s the 2019 John McPhail ?

I still can’t believe his quick he is.  Most of the time he doesn’t need it, but sometimes he puts the afterburners on and just glides...albeit very quickly.

I’ve always wanted a quick CB, so we can play a higher line and condense the play.  Kalas is it.

Archived