IGNORED

Pro Evo 4

terpin

I'll happily challenge anyone to a match when it comes out..

i cant even be bothered with pretending I'm not good at it now.. :D after the repeated beatings i hand out to anyone that challenges me.

Hillario, Ofaz, my brother, assorted Everton/Arsenal/Liverpool/Rovers fans have all fallen at my fingers..

Although I should really get out more.. :city:

I'll happily challenge anyone to a match when it comes out..

i cant even be bothered with pretending I'm not good at it now.. :laugh:  after the repeated beatings i hand out to anyone that challenges me.

Hillario, Ofaz, my brother, assorted Everton/Arsenal/Liverpool/Rovers fans have all fallen at my fingers..

Although I should really get out more..  :me?:

Oh dear.... i've beaten you before and i'm more than happy to do it again....and again.....and again....and again... :o

Just like i also beat you (Arsenal) and O faz (chelsea) on championship manager with Tottenham last night. :dunno:

Edit: - And yea i can't wait for pro 4 to come out !

Oh dear.... i've beaten you before and i'm more than happy to do it again....and again.....and again....and again...  :laugh:

Just like i also beat you (Arsenal) and O faz (chelsea) on championship manager with Tottenham last night.  :)

Edit: - And yea i can't wait for pro 4 to come out !

:) Pre-season!

Lets see how you do when we get going...

oh and dont pretend you ever beat me reguarly on Pro Evo.. maybe once ot twice here and there but overall I floor you :P

Archived