IGNORED

Our three days in Norfolk

REDTURK

Arrived at our Hotel on Thursday afternoon which was a day earlier than planned

Out voted by wife and daughter on Friday so instead of spending a little time at the Norwich Beer Festival we visited the grey seals at Horesy.

Despite my scepticism this was truely a wildlife spectacular! We visited The Wash at sunset next and again would recommend this sight to everyone 

Feeling totally invigorated with my new found love of nature Saturday finally arrived and the game.....................

It’s been a few years since I’ve been to a City game with just  my wife daughter and I must admit I found the whole experience thoroughly enjoyable and quite enlightening as they had some very too the point perspective on things !

Comment 1 What a pretty kit Norwich have. If we wore our Purple and Lime as well it would have been so much nicer!

Comment 2 Does Delia make all the pies in the refreshment areas?!

Comment 3 Why is the word c* nt used so much in  our singing? 

Comment 4 Why doesn’t our best player ( number 8 - Josh Brownhill ) have a song ?

Comment 5 Why does Dasilva mess about so much with the ball and give it to an opposing player all the time ?

Comment 6 Why was our main attacker taken off?

Comment 7Why do the Norwich fans only sing “Yellows “?

Comment 8Marlon Pack has great legs !

Comment 9( Whilst waliking back to our car in Norwich City centre through thousands of Norwich fans) Do Norwich have any supporters under 60 years ?!

Archived