IGNORED

Calum Brown MSN ... Prat!

WhistleHappy

Didn't get past the first couple of paragraphs of this MSN motoring piece before deciding that Calum Brown is an absolute prat.

Nothing to do with his knowledge of cars or his views on the Rover 800 Coupe.... for any journalist to use a 'first impressions' comparison like he has in the tragic violent climate we currently live in is disgustingly contemptable, crass in the extreme...

Calum Brown you lost me with your one smart arse comment before I even got into your piece... Call me a snowflake if you like but I genuinely felt repulsion for you and your writing on behalf of other people this evening, people grieving the loss of loved ones on our streets this year as a result of knife crime... (in a week when one womans use of the term 'coloured' can cause such (unbelievable) news headlines and outrage WTF sort of reactiion should flippant mainstream media comments like this deserve? )

Calum Brown and MSN take a long hard look at yourselves in a mirror … I genuinely felt offended by your insensitive one liner.  

Are you even in the right profession? 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/why-the-rover-800-coupé-is-britains-greatest-underrated-classic/ar-BBUv8Xg?MSCC=1552081002&ocid=spartandhp 

5 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Didn't get past the first couple of paragraphs of this MSN motoring piece before deciding that Calum Brown is an absolute prat.

Nothing to do with his knowledge of cars or his views on the Rover 800 Coupe.... for any journalist to use a 'first impressions' comparison like he has in the tragic violent climate we currently live in is disgustingly contemptable, crass in the extreme...

Calum Brown you lost me with your one smart arse comment before I even got into your piece... Call me a snowflake if you like but I genuinely felt repulsion for you and your writing on behalf of other people this evening, people grieving the loss of loved ones on our streets this year as a result of knife crime... (in a week when one womans use of the term 'coloured' can cause such (unbelievable) news headlines and outrage WTF sort of reactiion should flippant mainstream media comments like this deserve? )

Calum Brown and MSN take a long hard look at yourselves in a mirror … I genuinely felt offended by your insensitive one liner.  

Are you even in the right profession? 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/why-the-rover-800-coupé-is-britains-greatest-underrated-classic/ar-BBUv8Xg?MSCC=1552081002&ocid=spartandhp 

Never heard of him and maybe highlight the “one liner” because I tried to read it but it wasn’t half boring so obviously never got to to the bit that boiled your piss 

19 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Never heard of him and maybe highlight the “one liner” because I tried to read it but it wasn’t half boring so obviously never got to to the bit that boiled your piss 

Quote .. '' As a method of introducing yourself where first impressions count, piloting a Rover is superior only to stabbing someone."  Calum Brown MSN.

IMO a foolishly ill-judged, unnecessary comment to make with knife crime sadly dominating our news.. to say the least... my first impression of Mr Brown is therefore one of - he's a prat!

44 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Quote .. '' As a method of introducing yourself where first impressions count, piloting a Rover is superior only to stabbing someone."  Calum Brown MSN.

IMO a foolishly ill-judged, unnecessary comment to make with knife crime sadly dominating our news.. to say the least... my first impression of Mr Brown is therefore one of - he's a prat!

Don’t take words so seriously mate,have you not thought that he wrote that to get a reaction and if you honestly think he reads this forum then you are as much off your rocker as he is 

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Don’t take words so seriously mate,have you not thought that he wrote that to get a reaction and if you honestly think he reads this forum then you are as much off your rocker as he is 

Of course I know he won't be reading this thread,  ( no more than Trump, May, Southgate, Ranieri, Rashford, or anyone else featured in Otib threads but not connected to City is likely to )….  If, as you seem to think, Brown used that phrase deliberately to get a reaction then your opinion of him must be even lower than mine... I'd assumed he wrote it out of pure non professional stupidity and insensitivity..  

If it WAS to simply get a reaction, then he's succeeded, he's got one from me, (although he'll never know it) but in that case how low would that be? Using tragic current news to provoke for his own ends would be extremely deplorable, no mate I dint think so… I just think he's a bloody ignorant, insensitive, PRAT!. 

PS .. You may very well be right in thinking I'm off my rocker, but that's another thing altogether, I wouldn't dispute that for a minute... ? … still crazy after all these years mate! 

Archived