IGNORED

Have it dirty leeds

Banjo Island

50 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I think Wednesday are in with a great chance.....if they go up that will be Steve Bruce’s 5th promotion from the championship....but he’s a dinosaur....nowhere near good enough for our club....(apparently)....

If you want to know what a dinosaur is like just look at the previous manager.....Bruce has done what 99% of the fans would have done which is restore Westwood and Hutchinson to the team, bring in a couple of full backs and some pace and play anyone but Nuhiu up front.......if we can get Forestieri, Hooper, Lazar and Jaoa fit for after the break then we’ve got a real shout although the games we’ve got left are interesting.....of those who are in with a shout with us we still have to play Forest, Villa, Preston and yourselves which although tough means we also take points off them if we win. We also have Norwich and Leeds still to play and I never thought I’d say this but depending on how things go for the next 3 games we may well go to Elland Road hoping to get a hammering

Whats changed so much in recent weeks weeks with yourselves?

15 minutes ago, Ian66 said:

If you want to know what a dinosaur is like just look at the previous manager.....Bruce has done what 99% of the fans would have done which is restore Westwood and Hutchinson to the team, bring in a couple of full backs and some pace and play anyone but Nuhiu up front.......if we can get Forestieri, Hooper, Lazar and Jaoa fit for after the break then we’ve got a real shout although the games we’ve got left are interesting.....of those who are in with a shout with us we still have to play Forest, Villa, Preston and yourselves which although tough means we also take points off them if we win. We also have Norwich and Leeds still to play and I never thought I’d say this but depending on how things go for the next 3 games we may well go to Elland Road hoping to get a hammering

I don’t think Bruce is a dinosaur.....I hope you saw the humour and irony in my post....I’ve long been an advocate of managers such as Bruce, McCarthy, Warnock etc - proper football geezers who have been HUGELY successful....yet lots on here dismiss guys like that in favour of lapping up the ‘textbook tripe’ that our ‘gaffer’ trots out.....cos he’s ‘young’ and ‘learning’ and ‘inexperienced’ (despite being a manager for well over 300 games!) .....

In response to what has happened to us in recent weeks, it’s nothing new, under our current ‘head coach’ we enjoy long unbeaten runs followed by long winless runs....it happens every season, it isn’t surprising, it’s normal.....and guff like ‘the players are knackered’ is offered up on here to justify it.....bless ‘em....

8 hours ago, Banjo Island said:

What a despicable outfit they are sheff utd look a quality team and to think there was some o here laughing at the tought of signing mcgoldrick had a great game could have been bought for  peanuts we will have to be at our very best to get a result at bramhall road

Or Bramall Lane?

46 minutes ago, Ian66 said:

Bluntly, IMO, a novice Head Coach. Now I'll sit back and await the backlash!

Archived