IGNORED

The Run In

real_bristol

"We" don't want promotion? Absolutely ridiculous. 

So, who is the "we" that keeps getting mentioned?

Owner? Why would Steve Lansdown possibly own a club (that is currently losing money) and not want that club to be promoted to the highest profile, most lucrative league in the world?

Not the owner then.

Manager? Lee Johnson is no different to any manager in the world - he wants to manage at the highest level possible. 

Not the manager then.

Players? If we were to get promoted, there's two possible outcomes for our players - either they get to play in the Premier League next year, or they have a promotion to the PL on their CV and are in a fantastic position to find themselves a new club. 

Not the players then.

Fans? I may not be the biggest fan of the PL, but it is the highest level of football in this country, therefore I'd love to see City play there, and I find it hard to believe that the vast majority of fans don't agree with me. 

Not the fans then.

So, to summarise, it's complete and utter rubbish to suggest that anybody associated with the club doesn't want promotion. 

Maybe, just maybe, we're just not good enough? :dunno:

8 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

So, there's 4 players in a team heading for promotion, knowing there contracts are not being renewed, they know they will be without a club at the end of the season, and there going to help that club to get promoted, and nothing on the end of it for themselves, without a club,? and that's Rediculous, 

If they already know their contract won't be renewed then they have nothing to lose.

If they play well they could change the club's mind or attract interest from elsewhere.

So yes, your comment was ridiculous.

8 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

"We" don't want promotion? Absolutely ridiculous. 

So, who is the "we" that keeps getting mentioned?

Owner? Why would Steve Lansdown possibly own a club (that is currently losing money) and not want that club to be promoted to the highest profile, most lucrative league in the world?

Not the owner then.

Manager? Lee Johnson is no different to any manager in the world - he wants to manage at the highest level possible. 

Not the manager then.

Players? If we were to get promoted, there's two possible outcomes for our players - either they get to play in the Premier League next year, or they have a promotion to the PL on their CV and are in a fantastic position to find themselves a new club. 

Not the players then.

Fans? I may not be the biggest fan of the PL, but it is the highest level of football in this country, therefore I'd love to see City play there, and I find it hard to believe that the vast majority of fans don't agree with me. 

Not the fans then.

So, to summarise, it's complete and utter rubbish to suggest that anybody associated with the club doesn't want promotion. 

Maybe, just maybe, we're just not good enough? :dunno:

You forgot the tea lady.

15 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

So, there's 4 players in a team heading for promotion, knowing there contracts are not being renewed, they know they will be without a club at the end of the season, and there going to help that club to get promoted, and nothing on the end of it for themselves, without a club,? and that's Rediculous, 

Yes. 

If you need elaboration on that (I expect you do..!) 

They can be available as either mid table championship players, or players proven capable of winning promotion to the premier league. 

Which CV do you think is more favourable for them..?! 

13 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

And this is what I mean, as stated before on this forum, if someone on here doesn't agree with your comment, you get abused or called silly names, everyone has there own opinion, that's mine, 

Do you find that many people often agree with your comments..?

After a while, do you not start to think that there’s a reason that people don’t generally agree with what you are saying..?! 

Think about it..!

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Do you find that many people often agree with your comments..?

After a while, do you not start to think that there’s a reason that people don’t generally agree with what you are saying..?! 

Think about it..!

You got your opinions I've got mine, Redmycolour getting fxxking bored now, ?

It’s our home form that’s letting us down, we can’t seem to break teams down where as away, we appear to be a very good counter attacking team. The next 2-3 games will gauge if we have our mojo back and can force our way and stay in the top 6

Just now, INCRED said:

It’s our home form that’s letting us down, we can’t seem to break teams down where as away, we appear to be a very good counter attacking team. The next 2-3 games will gauge if we have our mojo back and can force our way and stay in the top 6

Agree with this our home form has been terrible by comparison. Hopefully we can get it together for the remainder

3 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Think we will see more 352/532 from now on, and I think it will suit us at home.  It won’t be perfect, but I think we can grow in confidence after today...it was a massive boost for the final 9 games.  A lot of pressure on Boro (and Pulis) on Tuesday.

Archived